Nicki Minaj tried to say her baby is why she's not going to met gala, but the truth is she's not vaccinated and the gala is only for vaccinated only.

Message added by Slayer,

Please be respectful to one another.

12 minutes ago, Style. said:

I didn’t see your previous posts and I don’t care about you being a Barb. Whoever come for Nicki, I’ll slaughter them until they ban me. Why is it ok for you to throw shade on a woman and all of a sudden I’m a negative person because I’m treating you the same way you treat others? :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp: I’m bringing up Normani’s boring fest and low traffic song because you as well brought up Nicki’s sales. Nicki’s sales are UP and are organic that’s why everyone wants to benefit from this. Nicki declines Doja two times and Cardi asked Nicki to be on Bartier Cardi and declined respectfully as well. As you can see, she has clout and people want this clout, KNOT the other way around. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp: 

Did you check Billboard? Normani’s cheap song is below Nicki’s remix with NO MUSIC VIDEO. But let’s talk about sales, I’ll drag you down to pits. :emma:

@Slayer is this an appropriate message that @Style.sent me?  The fact that all I said was Nicki is her own worst enemy and now you're going after Normani, Cardi, and Doja....it shows you're insecure about Nicki's current star power.  You aren't trying to convince me that Nicki is still good at what she does...you're trying to convince yourself.  Leave me alone and stream Nicki's magnum opus. I can't wait until they give Nicki a lifeitme achievement award and she get's on stage and performs her biggest hit....."Starships".

:sneer_purple_hat_smile_smirk_there_tree_: Tell Nicki that Doja Cat is waving down at her and saying hello from the top. :hiii_britney_wave_glaad_2018_waving_hello:  Maybe Megan will let Nicki polish one of her 3 grammys? 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, gapeach704 said:

@Slayer is this an appropriate message that @Style.sent me?  The fact that all I said was Nicki is her own worst enemy and now you're going after Normani, Cardi, and Doja....it shows you're insecure about Nicki's current star power.  You aren't trying to convince me that Nicki is still good at what she does...you're trying to convince yourself.  Leave me alone and stream Nicki's magnum opus. I can't wait until they give Nicki a lifeitme achievement award and she get's on stage and performs her biggest hit....."Starships".

:sneer_purple_hat_smile_smirk_there_tree_: Tell Nicki that Doja Cat is waving down at her and saying hello from the top.  Maybe Megan will let Nicki polish one of her 3 grammys? 

The way you’re quoting Slayer everytime I come for you with nothing but facts, it’s clear you’re wet on the pants because you can’t handle the tea. Starships and Superbass are her magnus opus and I’m so proud of it because if it wasn’t for Nicki doing pop, these girls wouldn’t even exist in the first place. So the fact that Nicki revived a whole dead genre and made what it is now, it’s worth celebrating! Nicki also fought for streams to be counted, your flop faves wouldn’t even be famous without streams and let’s talk about Nicki being the only female rapper to have MULTIPLE WORLD tours. She didn’t have to suck DJ’s D’s for songs like Cardi and Meghan. Hold on, but we can move this convo to QUEENRADIO, at the end of the day it had more viewers than the whole VMA’s. Let’s talk about sales and influence, you wouldn’t keep up. JAWDROPPED :emma:

• Like 1
Just now, gapeach704 said:

Whew chiiiile.  Don't let Nicki's fan see this comment. :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

Meghan McCain said she's team Cardi. 

Nicki called a black woman a c&on, people might not like Joy Reid, but all agreed Nicki had no right being racist to another black woman.

But Tucker Carlson and Fox news is thinking about hiring her as Stacey Dash 2.0, who regrets it cos she wasn't hired as a black Republican but the angry black woman who happens to be Republican, and she regrets it cos stacey can't act anymore or get work as an actress cos of her fox news days. 

1 minute ago, Style. said:

The way you’re quoting Slayer everytime I come for you with nothing but facts, it’s clear you’re wet on the pants because you can’t handle the tea. Starships and Superbass are her magnus opus and I’m so proud of it because if it wasn’t for Nicki doing pop, these girls wouldn’t even exist in the first place. So the fact that Nicki revived a whole dead genre and made what it is now, it’s worth celebrating! Nicki also fought for streams to be counted, your flop faves wouldn’t even be famous without streams and let’s talk about Nicki being the only female rapper to have MULTIPLE WORLD tours. She didn’t have to suck DJ’s D’s for songs like Cardi and Meghan. Hold on, but we can move this convo to QUEENRADIO, at the end of the day it had more viewers than the whole VMA’s. Let’s talk about sales and influence, you wouldn’t keep up. JAWDROPPED :emma:

Girl, I'm not reading that essay.  Love and light.  Thoughts and prayers.  Puppies and sunshine. :hiii_britney_wave_glaad_2018_waving_hello:

7 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Can you two please get along :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

I call a peace treaty between @gapeach704 and @Style. - No arguments please, you guys clearly have similar tastes being fans of Nicki so let's just agree to disagree on things! :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

For the sake of our cute interactions, I will no longer respond to a no one ever! I am going to buy Whole Lotta Money which is higher than Normani’s Wild Payola!  :roxxy:

So I saw this on Exhale yesterday, but nobody added the tweet where she explains her fear is due to her cousin's friends' *******s getting swollen supposedly after getting the vaccine (which is completely ridiculous, of course).

I read it on an IFLScience article, of all places https://www.iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/fact-check-are-nicki-minajs-cousins-friends-*******s-gigantic-because-of-the-covid-vaccine/?fbclid=IwAR2Sb8n2bjsUgg5OnCl-Ol1zJtqhGWgsE5bcjs29_3nF6-jFHGxPyYKwixY

Nicki Minaj's cousin's friend's *******s are absolutely gigantic, Minaj has alleged, and this is somehow related to COVID-19 vaccines. That's a sentence I didn't expect to type this morning, but here we are.

Minaj, who was notably absent from the Met Gala on Monday, explained to her fans on Twitter that if she gets vaccinated it won't be "for the Met". She goes on to say it'll be when she feels she's "done enough research" following some independent thought on the subject.

The research shows that vaccines are safe and effective, and far superior to the alternative: contracting a disease that is damaging to the health of you and others around you, which is often fatal, much more so for those who are unvaccinated.

However, the bit that's sent the Internet into a frenzy was Minaj's follow-up tweet, telling the story of her cousin's friend, and what's been going on in his pants. 

Leaving aside how awful it must be to have a quiet word with a friend about an embarrassing problem and then see Nicki Minaj has told her closest 22.6 million followers about it, the question must be asked: what is she talking about?

CAN COVID-19 VACCINES CAUSE SWOLLEN *******S?

No. Or at least, if his *******s are swollen and it's due to the vaccine rather than another cause, the case is pretty much unique and he needs to report for a case study.

Vaccines aren't without side effects, but swollen *******s are not among the listed adverse reactions to any of the vaccines available in the US, even among the rarer side effects. 

On the other hand, COVID-19 can infect the *******s and cause swelling and widespread cell destruction. In a study on six patients who died of the disease, they found few sperm, suggesting that the virus could cause fertility problems. Studies on fertility following vaccines have found no decrease in sperm production, and actually a bit of an increase, though the team put this down to a longer gap before the post-vaccination sperm sample was donated.

CAN COVID-19 VACCINES CAUSE IMPOTENCE?

Again, no, impotence is not a reported side-effect of COVID-19 vaccines.

The virus, however, can be found in ***** tissue long after your infection has cleared up, and could be causing erectile dysfunction, in what's been nicknamed “schlong-COVID”. Even mild cases of the disease have been shown to cause erection problems further down the line.

WHAT CAN CAUSE SWOLLEN *******S?

Online, there has been a lot of speculation about what might have enlarged Nicki Minaj's cousin's friend's *******s, likely to the surprise of Nick Minaj's cousin's friend himself. It's not often you wake up and the world's media is saying "here's what I think is going on with his balls" about your balls. 

• Haha 3
2 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Meghan McCain said she's team Cardi. 

Nicki called a black woman a c&on, people might not like Joy Reid, but all agreed Nicki had no right being racist to another black woman.

But Tucker Carlson and Fox news is thinking about hiring her as Stacey Dash 2.0, who regrets it cos she wasn't hired as a black Republican but the angry black woman who happens to be Republican, and she regrets it cos stacey can't act anymore or get work as an actress cos of her fox news days. 

:teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe: Trust me, I'm on your side.  I'm not defending anything Nicki has done.

But um....did you say "Meghan McCain said she's team Cardi."??? :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle: Where is that receipt?

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

Let her have her own choice. Why are so many people hypocrites? Like your pro choice for one thing but not another?  You guys are tacky lol 

Because unlike valid examples of body autonomy, hers and many others decision to not get the vaccine impacts everyone else they come into contact with! Why should mine and others health be put at risk because of dweebs like her? The pandemic will never fkn end because of sh it like this 

• Like 2
Just now, PokemonSpears said:

So I saw this on Exhale yesterday, but nobody added the tweet where she explains her fear is due to her cousin's friends' *******s getting swollen supposedly after getting the vaccine (which is completely ridiculous, of course).

I read it on an IFLScience article, of all places https://www.iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/fact-check-are-nicki-minajs-cousins-friends-*******s-gigantic-because-of-the-covid-vaccine/?fbclid=IwAR2Sb8n2bjsUgg5OnCl-Ol1zJtqhGWgsE5bcjs29_3nF6-jFHGxPyYKwixY

Sounds like he was cheating and caught the clap. :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping:

I'm wondering how big though .....

2 hours ago, Slayer said:

Jesy's team spoke out a few days before saying Jesy wasn't supposed to perform and she's in LA for studio sessions.

A performance would have been so good though.

I wonder how Jesy feels with all this mess going on :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

oh man would've been so good for her to perform at the VMAs. Maybe she will do a Good Morning America or something?

haha Ya Jesy must be like What the bloody hell haha

I think nowhere in her tweets she was encouraging anyone not to get the vaccine. All should be able to make their choices, plus, she said she is getting informed.

On a side note, we all should be responsible, whether you are vaccinated or not. In a more personal case, I did get vaccinated. Still, I got infected, but my symptoms were very slim. Point is, vaccinated or not, we are all accountable for taking care of ourselves and others... she not attending is a sign of it.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Starships and Superbass are THOSE *****es :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

Nicki also said on her Twitter that it’s very good if we all do the vaccine, but of course everyone will miss quoting her! The haters are giving Nicki the buzz she needs, per usual. Buzz is buzz. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

I can’t wait for Nicki and Jesy to end the haters. Look at them! Having meltdowns here and there over a person they HATE! Yikes, I play tag and they IT for life! :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block