BREAKING: JAMIE SPEARS SUSPENDED - Conservatorship hearing today! - Live updates + streaming link for Free Britney Rally

1 minute ago, BUWYGF said:

JESUS CHRIST I SHUT DOWN MY MACBOOK FOR 2 HOURS TO HAVE A THREESOME WITH TWO STUDS AND ONCE IM DONE I COME BACK TO THIS?!?!?

LIFE IS SO GOOD! OUR QUEEN IS FREE :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: 

WILL SHE GO OUT AND CELEBRATE, WILL WE SEE HER MORE OFTEN NOW? WILL SHE CREATE BLACKOUT 2.0? WILL SHE GO LIVE ON INSTA AND SAY **** YOU TO COLON, JUNO, LOUCIFER? 

TELL US BRITNEY! BLESS US!!! :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

You don't have footage by any chances? :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Haha 2
5 minutes ago, gloryo said:

so weird that sam is doing all these posts and stories, to me he seems to be looking for attention as if it's about him

I'm on the fence about him, but to me it only seems that he is sharing what Britney can't / isn't able to at this moment.

Makes her IG even more sus imho, I'm just glad he's sharing anything, like someone else said it means she is very aware of what has happened, and i'm glad she's probs at home with him, chilling and celebrating in peace without the media and fan circus in her face.

• Like 4