BREAKING: JAMIE SPEARS SUSPENDED - Conservatorship hearing today! - Live updates + streaming link for Free Britney Rally

Just now, Prince Ali said:

What if her insta posts have to go through approvals, so it’s quicker this way? 
can we be happy just for once? Instead of complaining 

but I am happy and above all I am happy that she is having a relationship with him, but every time she always finds a way to draw attention to him as if it depended on him too when the evidence says otherwise: starting from the video of me time to the paparazzi.  they have been together for years if he wanted to do something for the conservatorship he would have done instead of posting on the most important occasions to receive followers and articles on blogs.

4 minutes ago, WickedWitchy said:

I'm on the fence about him, but to me it only seems that he is sharing what Britney can't / isn't able to at this moment.

Makes her IG even more sus imho, I'm just glad he's sharing anything, like someone else said it means she is very aware of what has happened, and i'm glad she's probs at home with him, chilling and celebrating in peace without the media and fan circus in her face.

but did you really think britney wouldn't be informed about it today?