BREAKING: JAMIE SPEARS SUSPENDED - Conservatorship hearing today! - Live updates + streaming link for Free Britney Rally

Viv is REALLY TRYING to get this decision to be appealable while in court and Penny is NOT having it.

You scared baby girl??

What ya'll so afraid of??  Hm..Is it a BAD thing for you, Jamie and all of Team Con that he was suspended and has to give over thousands of documents?? Will Jamie have to pay a multimillion dollar bond because he was found negligent in the conservatorship??

Jury Duty Justice GIF by ABC Network

• Love 8
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, gloryo said:

Yes baby, cause they will married and I hope for her that he isn’t only interested about her fame (could someone loves a person in a restrictive conservatorship like this..?) I clarify, however, that britney can now finally be free to do what she wants, mistakes including how any human being does and I am, as her fan, no one to tell her who she should attend, it was just an observation that every time something important happens, he immediately is ready to post or speak for Britney.

I choose to think he's doing it for the right reasons, we don't know if she can post on her social media and Sam knows how happy we get when we see or hear from her, plus this is a huge day❤️ I think he's doing it for us

• Love 1
Just now, Mar B. said:

I choose to think he's doing it for the right reasons, we don't know if she can post on her social media and Sam knows how happy we get when we see or hear from her, plus this is a huge day❤️ I think he's doing it for us

I hope so, i’m so tired to see how people are always take advantage of her 

• Love 2