Proof! Britney Spears was "secretly MARRIED" to Jason Trawick

6 minutes ago, Bigno said:

In any other situation, this would be hard to belive, but given her situation, it is very, very possible. They can pretty much "marry her" without her being legally able to object. and keep her drugged. I mean, I have no idea if this happened, but it is ore than likely they have the "ethics" to do so. Remember how out of it she looked back then? 

At this point NOTHING would surprise me; and yes, the whole situation with him was really weird.

I think we should look into their interactions for clues.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, freakshow said:

all her boyfriends before Sam  were odd. 

charlie ebersol

David Lucado i dont understand this one he didnt seem like her type

jason trawick

huh? out of everyone on this list David seems the most compatible with her. just a normal guy who I think liked her for her and not BRITNEY SPEARS.

he didn't cheat I stand by it and she seemed genuinely happy with him; it's not a coincidence he had knowledge of the law and was probably advising her on the situation and then he was gone.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Prince Ali said:

but did you know they were married? that's what the docs are saying.. not that they were engaged...

It's not what the docs are saying though

"Consultation on Dissolution of Marriage" may also mean that team con tried to clarify in advance before the official marriage, what will happen in case of divorce, given Britney's complex legal situations

• Like 7
1 hour ago, DuranDuran said:

"Consultation on Dissolution of Marriage" may also mean that team con tried to clarify in advance before the official marriage, what will happen in case of divorce, given Britney's complex legal situations

That's actually a pretty plausable explanation.

• Like 2
5 hours ago, freakshow said:

all her boyfriends before Sam  were odd. 

charlie ebersol

David Lucado i dont understand this one he didnt seem like her type

jason trawick

Sam is just as odd. You're just blind to it bc he's hot. 

I always thought that Britney wanted to be with Jason because what other choice did she have? She was single, she was in a c-ship everyone around her was being paid by her. But maybe she felt she had a connection with Jason . And I always believed that she wanted Jason to be conservator bc she trusted him. The break up was weird... I mean they hadn't been together for a couple months. It had been years and he had been helping with the kids and everything. And suddenly poof he was gone. 

All other boyfriends were the same... Suddenly appeared, most probably paid by team con .. we will see what happens with Sam once his contract is up 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, DuranDuran said:

That makes sence a lot more !

• Like 2
1 hour ago, sweeetyme said:

Sam is just as odd. You're just blind to it bc he's hot. 

I always thought that Britney wanted to be with Jason because what other choice did she have? She was single, she was in a c-ship everyone around her was being paid by her. But maybe she felt she had a connection with Jason . And I always believed that she wanted Jason to be conservator bc she trusted him. The break up was weird... I mean they hadn't been together for a couple months. It had been years and he had been helping with the kids and everything. And suddenly poof he was gone. 

All other boyfriends were the same... Suddenly appeared, most probably paid by team con .. we will see what happens with Sam once his contract is up 

I think Britney is just the type of person to move on completely from a person when the relationship is over, she doesn't stay in touch with her exes.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Shadow. said:

huh? out of everyone on this list David seems the most compatible with her. just a normal guy who I think liked her for her and not BRITNEY SPEARS.

he didn't cheat I stand by it and she seemed genuinely happy with him; it's not a coincidence he had knowledge of the law and was probably advising her on the situation and then he was gone.

Agree 100% David is the only decent guy she has ever dated. I feel like Charlie seems like a nice enough person but wouldn’t go out to bat for her like David did publicly stating she doesn’t need a c-ship years ago. And that recent anonymous ex article is obviously David and he backed her up and said he will testify in court for her if needed. That’s someone who actually cared about her as a person, not just for the fame of dating Britney Spears. I agree also they seemed compatible and the fact he was a normal person, I think that was a big attraction to K-Fed too (ew). I’m sad her and David didn’t work out now after the way he’s stuck up for her which is more than can be said for any other ex. Jason just gives me the flat out creeps. I also think the cheating thing was a set up now to get rid of him because he was probably encouraging/advising Britney about the c-ship.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

Agree 100% David is the only decent guy she has ever dated. I feel like Charlie seems like a nice enough person but wouldn’t go out to bat for her like David did publicly stating she doesn’t need a c-ship years ago. And that recent anonymous ex article is obviously David and he backed her up and said he will testify in court for her if needed. That’s someone who actually cared about her as a person, not just for the fame of dating Britney Spears. I agree also they seemed compatible and the fact he was a normal person, I think that was a big attraction to K-Fed too (ew). I’m sad her and David didn’t work out now after the way he’s stuck up for her which is more than can be said for any other ex. Jason just gives me the flat out creeps. I also think the cheating thing was a set up now to get rid of him because he was probably encouraging/advising Britney about the c-ship.

Do we know if David's Instagram is legitimate?

4 hours ago, Lucian85 said:

Does anyone remember when Jason was named co-conservator ? 

I feel like that's when Britney started to look out of it.

@Steel Magnolia

I don't recall Jason ever publicly being named co-conservator...I was surprised to see it in the documents.

Britney started to look out of it way earlier...Within weeks of the Circus tour ending...Then she really came around while recording the prelude to FF, but then looked out of it again as the album launch drew closer. I think she realized she wasn't going to get her own way with the album, and her anxiety over the promo performances also started to take hold.

• Like 1