Proof! Britney Spears was "secretly MARRIED" to Jason Trawick

1 hour ago, Persona said:

Listening to this made me emotional all over again. It will never stop hurting to be reminded how they've treated her these past 13 years. Like a literal race horse. Especially the part about Britney having hoped the leaked voice mail would gain traction in the media hurt a lot. We've accomplished a lot in terms of media attention. I hope Rosengart makes the world see this for what it is, because despite the media attention most still don't realize what we're dealing with. Human trafficking. Evidenced by the fact that the court is still treating this like a normal lawful conservatorship case. But the truth will get out.

I need to listen to this episode of the podcast. My heart is already aching. This entire situation is just so ******* sick.

If Robert Downey Jr. could break into houses, sleep under cars in parking lots, and take ***** all day before doing a complete 180, why couldn't Britney have been given the same chance when she didn't do anything even 1% as bad?

Her family seems to just be embarrassed by her. They can act like they care - and even believe themselves that they care - but it appears to all be tied back to embarrassment, ***ism, and a lack of understanding of mental health.

Sick He-Man GIF

• Love 7

I'm just wondering now if they wrote that down in documents because they paid Trawick off to disappear quietly and this was the most convenient way to put it under her "legal" expenses. Was Reva still the judge back then? She would've let this slide no questions asked no doubt.

edit: this is probably stupid and full on conspiracy but could they have consulted in this matter even before Brit was supposed to get married because they were never planning on actually letting this "marriage" go on for long?

9 hours ago, PZHSB said:

I always thought Jamie used this guy as another means of monitoring and controlling Britney. There’s no doubt Jason heavily influenced Britney’s willingness to do certain things professionally since he had worked for her prior. 

Of course. And having this as background people still get surprised that any relationship she has under this conservatorship is questionable. With this ridiculous level of control, does anybody think that someone got in her bubble without being daddy approved and offer some sort of benefit to their structure? Ha! 

• Love 1
  • Like 5
9 hours ago, Watch Me Work It said:

She said in her testimony that they told her she couldn't get married while in a cship... does this mean that they got her married without her knowing? could it be possible? :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

I have a theory... tinfoil hats on please: I'm thinking maybe they got her married - without her knowledge - to Jason as a way to reach her trust fund via Jason acting as her husband / conservator. It makes sense - I guess he'd have legal access to it or maybe via divorce without a prenup? Maybe during their "divorce" Jason's attorney requested 50% of her trust with the divorce? Or some other amount, I don't know.

We know Britney's representation - Sam Ingham - would not object to it... and probably they all benefited from it / got a cut.

And then maybe it didn't work and that project was scrapped. - hence him being cut-off immediately from her life... and maybe all of this time the main goal has been the +$600MM in the trust fund... and they've probably tried a lot of things and have been unsuccessful?

It would explain the sudden weird changes attempted to be done to the trust, there's another thread about it - ultimately leading them to consider killing her off as a mean to access her trust; she basically said she had considered if they were trying to kill her or not.

I only say this because the only reason behind this conservatorship has been money, they all want her money... which leads me to believe that almost 99.99% of the things they attempt / allow to happen, exist solely because there might be a chance to make money. So marriage is a great tool to access a person's money, more so if that person is under a conservatorship.

I wonder if they've been unsuccessful trying to access her trust fund... maybe she still has all of her pre-conservatorship money. If that money was invested back then, even at an average return rate of 7.5% a year that would've tripled by 2025... maybe the big fish behind all of this is the trust fund.

Otherwise... why keep the marriage secret if it wasn't for negative reasons? They clearly went for the legal marriage route, this wasn't about publicity or control... if it was about that they would've have made it very public, there was money to be made from that marriage being publicized. They wouldn't get her married if there wasn't something very big to gain. $$$

Guys I might very well be totally insane, but otherwise I think accessing her trust fund was 100,000% the reason for this "marriage" and many other things.

• Love 1
  • Like 5
5 hours ago, NotBuyingIt said:

I need to listen to this episode of the podcast. My heart is already aching. This entire situation is just so ******* sick.

If Robert Downey Jr. could break into houses, sleep under cars in parking lots, and take ***** all day before doing a complete 180, why couldn't Britney have been given the same chance when she didn't do anything even 1% as bad?

Her family seems to just be embarrassed by her. They can act like they care - and even believe themselves that they care - but it appears to all be tied back to embarrassment, ***ism, and a lack of understanding of mental health.

Sick He-Man GIF

ugh IKR, every time juno posts something I throw up :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad: and Colon doesn't care about her at all. he is in it for the money. it's so sad

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Phonography423 said:

If there is no marriage license found then they were never married. That’s public record. And I highly doubt seeing as how she could be married under a conservatorship when she said herself that she couldn’t get married. That makes no sense. 

as far as this abuse rumor I’ve never seen anything remotely suggesting this. If anything, she was the most happy with him besides Sam. He was a lot better than that Charlie guy and David. David looked abusive himself. 

She looked WAY happer with David imo, and David wanted the c-ship to end. He never supported the cship and allegedly told her she didn't need one. I heard from someone on X Factor at the time that Jason was terrible to her and talked down to her and treated her like crap. I've said this for YEARS, but no one listened to how bad news this man was.

• Like 8
1 hour ago, nthenwkiss said:

I have a theory... tinfoil hats on please: I'm thinking maybe they got her married - without her knowledge - to Jason as a way to reach her trust fund via Jason acting as her husband / conservator. It makes sense - I guess he'd have legal access to it or maybe via divorce without a prenup? Maybe during their "divorce" Jason's attorney requested 50% of her trust with the divorce? Or some other amount, I don't know.

We know Britney's representation - Sam Ingham - would not object to it... and probably they all benefited from it / got a cut.

And then maybe it didn't work and that project was scrapped. - hence him being cut-off immediately from her life... and maybe all of this time the main goal has been the +$600MM in the trust fund... and they've probably tried a lot of things and have been unsuccessful?

It would explain the sudden weird changes attempted to be done to the trust, there's another thread about it - ultimately leading them to consider killing her off as a mean to access her trust; she basically said she had considered if they were trying to kill her or not.

I only say this because the only reason behind this conservatorship has been money, they all want her money... which leads me to believe that almost 99.99% of the things they attempt / allow to happen, exist solely because there might be a chance to make money. So marriage is a great tool to access a person's money, more so if that person is under a conservatorship.

I wonder if they've been unsuccessful trying to access her trust fund... maybe she still has all of her pre-conservatorship money. If that money was invested back then, even at an average return rate of 7.5% a year that would've tripled by 2025... maybe the big fish behind all of this is the trust fund.

Otherwise... why keep the marriage secret if it wasn't for negative reasons? They clearly went for the legal marriage route, this wasn't about publicity or control... if it was about that they would've have made it very public, there was money to be made from that marriage being publicized. They wouldn't get her married if there wasn't something very big to gain. $$$

Guys I might very well be totally insane, but otherwise I think accessing her trust fund was 100,000% the reason for this "marriage" and many other things.

In any other situation, this would be hard to belive, but given her situation, it is very, very possible. They can pretty much "marry her" without her being legally able to object. and keep her drugged. I mean, I have no idea if this happened, but it is ore than likely they have the "ethics" to do so. Remember how out of it she looked back then? 

• Like 2