Proof! Britney Spears was "secretly MARRIED" to Jason Trawick

5 hours ago, CenterOfTheRing98 said:

what led to the “dissolution of marriage” and him immediately being not only removed from her conservatorship, but excommunicated from her and the public at large?

100%. It's very strange to be engaged to someone and then have NO contact, not even words towards each other, unless it was a really really bad divorce. It's very strange he was basically in charge of her life and health and then... Just vanished. 

Hopefully it's what Britney wanted, and not because he tried to help her... I wonder what his take on this CONservatorship was, since he was placed in charge of her. Did he do that because he thought it would be better than her father? Or did he do it because he was in cahoots with his father?

Probably won't know until her book is out. 

• Love 4
  • Like 3
7 minutes ago, Phonography423 said:

If there is no marriage license found then they were never married. That’s public record. And I highly doubt seeing as how she could be married under a conservatorship when she said herself that she couldn’t get married. That makes no sense. 

as far as this abuse rumor I’ve never seen anything remotely suggesting this. If anything, she was the most happy with him besides Sam. He was a lot better than that Charlie guy and David. David looked abusive himself. 

In California, you can choose to have your marriage license confidential. 

In the accounting for 2012, there was an item labeled “consultation for dissolution of marriage” with Law Offices of Alexandria Leichter. 

Very interesting. 

• Like 7
17 minutes ago, UncannyX-Man2099 said:

Man this line here just says it all, doesn't it?: 

• Larry Rudolf wanted to edit the interview so that Britney didn't say her favorite song to perform on the Las Vegas residency was Toxic because she got sprayed with water and it woke her up.

Meaning she was drugged through the show ?

Or that she was bored doing the show ?

• Love 3
  • Like 1
27 minutes ago, Louis-j said:

Meaning she was drugged through the show ?

Or that she was bored doing the show ?

The podcast implies that this could be either because they were meticulously controlling Britney's image, or because Britney appeared overly medicated to many sources they talked to during this period (and this is my own input - but also as speculated by fans, especially during the FF era) and they didn't want to fuel those rumors

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Urbanney said:

• Remember's Britney's interview from BJ era where she was asked if she rather be in shark infested waters like her "Work *****" video or at the edge of a cliff like in her "I'm Not a Girl, Not Yet A Woman" video and she chose the cliff because she had control over whether she could jump or not?

The interview was terrifying and the sadness in her eyes as she answered that question:decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

• Love 2
  • Like 5
1 hour ago, Phonography423 said:

If there is no marriage license found then they were never married. That’s public record. And I highly doubt seeing as how she could be married under a conservatorship when she said herself that she couldn’t get married. That makes no sense. 

as far as this abuse rumor I’ve never seen anything remotely suggesting this. If anything, she was the most happy with him besides Sam. He was a lot better than that Charlie guy and David. David looked abusive himself. 

David the lumberjack :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, WhatTheHellWhoCares? said:

I don’t think they were married but I’m glad this creep is finally getting attention because he deserves jail too or to get cancelled at least. 

I’ve said it before but by agreeing to become her conservator after they get married means he agreed that Britney needs a conservatorship and is unable to make decisions/give consent. 

How did he think it was OK to enter a relationship with her?  

THIS. So true 

• Like 3