Proof! Britney Spears was "secretly MARRIED" to Jason Trawick

2 hours ago, CenterOfTheRing98 said:

Jason was given the green light because he was a manager who could then handle/control both her business affairs and her personal life. Plain and simple. 

The real question is, what led to the “dissolution of marriage” and him immediately being not only removed from her conservatorship, but excommunicated from her and the public at large?

This, my exact thought. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
6 minutes ago, Watch Me Work It said:

She said in her testimony that they told her she couldn't get married while in a cship... does this mean that they got her married without her knowing? could it be possible? :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

I would legit SCREAM....Hopefully her lawyer gets Jamie out of here so he can dig. 

• Like 3
38 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

So creepy that someone working for her business was also her romantic partner and also legally in charge of her rights…

Subjective, but she also appeared to be happier and in better health once he left. 

it's precisely one of the interviews I can't find, where Britney talked about the breakup and said she got over it really fast. I only found a video reporting on it, but only shows quotes

• Love 2
26 minutes ago, gapeach704 said:

I always thought it was sketchy that he was around in 2007 during those dark days, even at the M+M's tour.  Yet of everyone that was excommunicated from Britney's life, he and Brett remained once this mess was put in place in 2008.  Why did they get the greenlight to stay around? Makes me wonder........

:umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

He was around since at least 2006 when Britney was still pregnant. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

If there is no marriage license found then they were never married. That’s public record. And I highly doubt seeing as how she could be married under a conservatorship when she said herself that she couldn’t get married. That makes no sense. 

as far as this abuse rumor I’ve never seen anything remotely suggesting this. If anything, she was the most happy with him besides Sam. He was a lot better than that Charlie guy and David. David looked abusive himself. 

• Haha 4
  • Like 4