Proof! Britney Spears was "secretly MARRIED" to Jason Trawick

4 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I don't recall Jason ever publicly being named co-conservator...I was surprised to see it in the documents.

Britney started to look out of it way earlier...Within weeks of the Circus tour ending...Then she really came around while recording the prelude to FF, but then looked out of it again as the album launch drew closer. I think she realized she wasn't going to get her own way with the album, and her anxiety over the promo performances also started to take hold.

So when was he named co-conservator ? Do we have evidences on court documents ? 

1 hour ago, Lucian85 said:

So when was he named co-conservator ? Do we have evidences on court documents ? 

I don't know. Maybe @DuranDuran can help?

I don't always pay attention to what the Twitter crowd is posting...Sometimes they hit the nail on the head, and sometimes they make inferences from the documents that don't always hold up.

This was one of the times that I wasn't convinced that what they were reading in the documents actually occurred.

• Like 3
6 hours ago, sweeetyme said:

Sam is just as odd. You're just blind to it bc he's hot. 

I always thought that Britney wanted to be with Jason because what other choice did she have? She was single, she was in a c-ship everyone around her was being paid by her. But maybe she felt she had a connection with Jason . And I always believed that she wanted Jason to be conservator bc she trusted him. The break up was weird... I mean they hadn't been together for a couple months. It had been years and he had been helping with the kids and everything. And suddenly poof he was gone. 

All other boyfriends were the same... Suddenly appeared, most probably paid by team con .. we will see what happens with Sam once his contract is up 

This! I get the feeling his minion, the stylist is madly in lust with him and that they actually aren’t that close “friends” that really know eachother that well. They are just a h*rn* stylist.

• Like 1
22 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

I saw Jason at the FF tour ... and as I waved excitedly at him ... he gave me the *****iest beady-eyed bish face ever back at me :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare: :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what: Dude, I was just being polite ffs. 

I saw him too, he was just walking laps around the floor section of the audience? He did like 4 laps in a row and it was really weird. I also went to an Xfactor audition taping and Britney got up a few times to go over to them and get advice on what she should say Im guessing.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, heyycaitlin said:

I saw him too, he was just walking laps around the floor section of the audience? He did like 4 laps in a row and it was really weird. I also went to an Xfactor audition taping and Britney got up a few times to go over to them and get advice on what she should say Im guessing.

Nice! Well I was backstage with Fe waiting to take my picture with Britney when he walked in I presume to walk over to Britney whom I believe was behind the curtain or something. I just kept thinking to myself,  I don't understand what Britney would see in a person like that, that seemed so unpleasant to look at. Britney was a beam tho! So it made up for that bad experience. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I don't know. Maybe @DuranDuran can help?

I have not seen the court documents.

But he became co-conservator on April 25, 2012 and resigned on January 11, 2013.  I remember that on Twitter there were some screenshots of reports uploaded on the docket, confirming these dates.

https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/490497/jason-trawick-added-to-britney-spears-conservatorship

https://people.com/celebrity/jason-trawick-resigns-as-britney-spearss-co-conservator/

• Like 3
53 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

But he became co-conservator on April 25, 2012 and resigned on January 11, 2013.  I remember that on Twitter there were some screenshots of reports uploaded on the docket, confirming these dates.

https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/490497/jason-trawick-added-to-britney-spears-conservatorship

https://people.com/celebrity/jason-trawick-resigns-as-britney-spearss-co-conservator/

'Geraldine Wyle, an attorney for Jamie Spears, said after the hearing that her client was thrilled to have Trawick involved.'

His attorneys said so many lies, I'm not sure I'm believing that :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh:

3 hours ago, DuranDuran said:

Thank you!

You know, I totally missed that this even occurred...Or maybe I did see it, and just chose to forget it for two reasons:

- I hadn't seen the court documents at the time, and therefore mistrusted the reporting. Jamie's side fed the media so much bull**** over the years that I didn't believe anything unless I saw the documents.
- I never believed that this relationship was real to start with. Britney always seemed miserable with him, and I never couldn't wrap my head around why any fan would be a supporter of "Britwick."

• Like 5
  • Leader
15 hours ago, DuranDuran said:

It's not what the docs are saying though

"Consultation on Dissolution of Marriage" may also mean that team con tried to clarify in advance before the official marriage, what will happen in case of divorce, given Britney's complex legal situations

Oh wow nice find. I didn't see that Tweet when it was posted back in March. Interesting. 

36 minutes ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

I’m not on IG so not sure but damn I wish he’d speak out more, he’d be a very valuable voice.

The reason I asked if his IG was legitimate was because, if it was, this is what he posted below in a number of messages sometime after the split. He sounds hurt but profoundly misogynistic if it is him. And he admits to cheating. But then, Britney has fallen for men like that just because, I guess, psychologically, she's been influenced by her misogynistic father. 

I agree though, it would be nice of him to speak out. He's had 2 months since Britney's withering testimony and as the conservatorship is crumbling and more people do speak out about the abuses, he's said nothing, hasn't he?

He doesn't post on there anymore (think his last post was around July/Aug 2015) but these were from around 2014 after the split. He sounds lovely if it is him - if you like rough trade (though the people talking to him were giving him a lot of heat for his cheating):

realdavidlucado

I'll always remember you. Please don't forget me, don't forget what we were.
I'm sorry for what I did, I know I shouldn't have done it.
I'm sorry, my heart is broken.
I know your pain, I was cheated on too. I know what it feels like, I'm so so so sorry I had to put you through it. I let you down. I'm sorry. Please

@xfemme_fatalityx so suck my d.i.ck

@xfemme_fatalityx shut the f.u.ck up already,I don't need your pity

@xfemme_fatalityx ya know what,b.i.tch, I don't even f.u.c.king care. I got all these women wanting me, just because I was dating Britney. They love hearing my stories about how I f.u.cked their childhood role model up the a.ss

I'm sorry, guys. Please forgive me. I'm taking a break from this internet, and life for a while. Everyone is hating on me.

LEAVE ME THE F.U.CK ALONE

You haters can all get down on your knees and suck my big 12 inch c.o.ck. Make sure you swallow my c.um. My c.o.ck tastes great by the way. You'll love it you dirty w.h.ore haters.

fa19a4d0-dd9d-11ea-b7d5-a7862abb3c5a

On 8/19/2021 at 10:28 PM, OceanLabyrinth said:

The reason I asked if his IG was legitimate was because, if it was, this is what he posted below in a number of messages sometime after the split. He sounds hurt but profoundly misogynistic if it is him. And he admits to cheating. But then, Britney has fallen for men like that just because, I guess, psychologically, she's been influenced by her misogynistic father. 

I agree though, it would be nice of him to speak out. He's had 2 months since Britney's withering testimony and as the conservatorship is crumbling and more people do speak out about the abuses, he's said nothing, hasn't he?

He doesn't post on there anymore (think his last post was around July/Aug 2015) but these were from around 2014 after the split. He sounds lovely if it is him - if you like rough trade (though the people talking to him were giving him a lot of heat for his cheating):

realdavidlucado

I'll always remember you. Please don't forget me, don't forget what we were.
I'm sorry for what I did, I know I shouldn't have done it.
I'm sorry, my heart is broken.
I know your pain, I was cheated on too. I know what it feels like, I'm so so so sorry I had to put you through it. I let you down. I'm sorry. Please

@xfemme_fatalityx so suck my d.i.ck

@xfemme_fatalityx shut the f.u.ck up already,I don't need your pity

@xfemme_fatalityx ya know what,b.i.tch, I don't even f.u.c.king care. I got all these women wanting me, just because I was dating Britney. They love hearing my stories about how I f.u.cked their childhood role model up the a.ss

I'm sorry, guys. Please forgive me. I'm taking a break from this internet, and life for a while. Everyone is hating on me.

LEAVE ME THE F.U.CK ALONE

You haters can all get down on your knees and suck my big 12 inch c.o.ck. Make sure you swallow my c.um. My c.o.ck tastes great by the way. You'll love it you dirty w.h.ore haters.

fa19a4d0-dd9d-11ea-b7d5-a7862abb3c5a

:umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide: yikes well I hope that’s not him! Wtf ew. Idk since I’m not on Insta, but him coming from a professional/legal background I’d find it hard to believe he would be dumb enough to write gross stuff like that, it kinda reads like stans fighting. I certainly hope it isn’t legit or I take back thinking he was decent. 

• Like 1