Jamie files petition opposing removal and states Jodi suggested placing Britney in a 5150 psychiatric hold

28 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

And even if this is all true, it still makes Jamie look bad. "We're trying to force her to take meds and see doctors and she won't listen"

I mean the issue isn't that she isn't complying, it's that she doesn't have a say when it comes to her mental health.

And if it's true, then Jodi has to go. 5150 isn't something you can throw out all willy nilly, the person has to be a danger to themself or others.

Well the way things go with Britney people think she's a danger to herself or others just for dancing in her living room. So I wouldn't put it past anyone--Jody, Jamie, the state of CA--to actually put her on hold again. 

God these rats really have so much contempt for people struggling with mental health issues, if there are any in question. 5150 holds and forced medication is not treatment!!!! *** Jody and Jamie and Sam Ingham and Vivian

Aaron Paul He Cant Keep Getting Away With This GIF by Breaking Bad

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

The 5150s in 2008 were all set ups to get the cship in place, the state of California has weaponized multiple things that are supposed “help” people

I wish she fled the state like Amanda did.

Sadly she was lured back by Sam Lufti to Cali

• Love 4

Hodi, Colon, and team con can all share the same cell. Sick of these horrible people. Sick of her own father dragging her name through the mud and casually saying at the end “I love her though.” Makes me vomit. Cmon rosengod it’s your turn :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

• Love 1
  • Like 4

This is all so infuriating. I have so many words for Team Con but I don’t want to offend anyone or get banned from here. All I will say is that these are very greedy, evil, devious monsters who have proven over and over again that they do not have Britney’s well being or best interest in mind. Do they even care about how this affects her kids? Jesus. 

• Love 4
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, gapeach704 said:

He's literally trying to pin everything on Jody.  I cannot.  How would a "care manager" have the ability to admit her to a mental facility? That was Jody's role until she became temp conservator I believe.  He is so full of it!!! :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

***allegedly for entertainment purposes only 

jodi can suggest it and make it happen, but they need jamies consent to pay for it... jamie basically admitted he consented to it.

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

The 5150s in 2008 were all set ups to get the cship in place, the state of California has weaponized multiple things that are supposed “help” people

right, the cops for the first 5150 admitted she wasn't a danger to herself or her kids nor she was under the influence of substances or was non compliant, but "the cops there decided she needed the 5150". so she didn't need a 5150, they just wanted to clean the streets.

• Love 4
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

Jamie was Britney’s personal conservator in Jan. 2019. Jodi was her care manager. Britney was admitted in Jan. 2019 to the mental health place. James wasn’t removed until Sept 2019. Isn’t this the timeline????? What is even happening?

He is shifting blame to Jody.

Due to Jody's reports he admitted Britney to that psych ward.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

Jamie was Britney’s personal conservator in Jan. 2019. Jodi was her care manager. Britney was admitted in Jan. 2019 to the mental health place. James wasn’t temporarily removed until Sept 2019. Isn’t this the timeline????? What is even happening?

Yes, you're right. That's exactly what happened. 

• Like 2