Jamie files petition opposing removal and states Jodi suggested placing Britney in a 5150 psychiatric hold

Well Jodi filed court papers herself saying something different. And lying in court papers is a crime. So I think I believe Jodi here.

Looking forward to her response.

Also, usually evidence is included in these types of documents. If you say Jodi sent an email acknowledging the call, why didn't you include it Jamie? Where's the email, show us!!!

• Like 8

These snakes are fighting each other using Britney mental health as a tool, both Jodi and James should be jailed immediately it's disgusting what will happen from now on and I bet TMZ will feed the general public with their lies for months.... Rosengart should be named temporary conservator until he ends this mess once and for all.... :neydedance_purple: i don't even know if this is legally possibile but whatever:gunney:

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Well Jodi filed court papers herself saying something different. And lying in court papers is a crime. So I think I believe Jodi here.

Looking forward to her response.

Considering how corrupt everyone within the system is I'm pretty sure lying in court or in documents is not something anyone is " scared of" at this point. I hope Jamie had the sense to record this phonecall or whatever.

• Like 3

I feel like we already knew Sam and Jodi were behind the 2019 hospitalization. Jodi was already conservator of the person at that point, so that's no shock. BUT Jamie would be the one to financially sign off on that facility stay. AND according to Britney's testimony, Jamie took joy in locking her up. 

Neither Jodi nor Jamie are innocent here. For now, we need Jodi to back Britney so Jamie can be removed. He needs the odds stacked against him. But after that, they all need to go. No person should have their life completely restricted in this way. It is completely inhumane, regardless of any mental health diagnosis. 

• Love 2
  • Like 6