Jamie files petition opposing removal and states Jodi suggested placing Britney in a 5150 psychiatric hold

19 minutes ago, Persona said:

God he's desparate. Give up, Jamie. It's your word against Britney's and literally everybody else's, including her medical team. You wanna argue her own doctors are wrong and you're not? He's grasping at straws and his lies are becoming ridiculous, he's dragging this out.

How the court believes this mans lies over doctors, medical team and a care manager is beyond me. Jamie has no degree, education behind him yet the court keep him on! It’s disgraceful 

• Like 4

Omg were they really considering another 5150 for Britney just because she spoke out about her situation publicly? Because I see no other valid reason why they would need it for Britney. 5150 psychiatric holds are a last resort and spontaneous operations when something really bad and unexpected is happening to a person. How can you think of considering it or plan it in advance? It doesn't make sense. Also, it's ******* scary. Rosengart needs to hurry up and file the petition to dissolve that conservatorship altogether. Jamie, Jodi, Britney's medical team... They all need to go asap. Who do they think they are?

• Like 8