i'm tired of being single. :(

JoJo Online

3 minutes ago, 4EverIntoxicated said:

Relationships arenโ€™t all theyโ€™re cracked up to be. Theyโ€™re cool for the first 3 months and then itโ€™s just bull****. Or at least that has been my experience. Too many rules and restrictions.

Sounds like you havenโ€™t been in a healthy relationship then - or you just like being single more. Relationships shouldnโ€™t be restrictive besides the standard things of not cheating or being considerate of someone elseโ€™s feelings.ย 

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
16 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Same although im straight..

Love is SO hard to find nowadays cause now people (ESPECIALLY men)ย 

only want to fk!

I want to have love in my life, im sick of being alone

What kind of man do you date ? Have you tried dating outside your race ? Or date younger guys?ย 

I'm latina and i never had luck with latino guys , I started dating other kind of guys (Asians,black ,whites) and I meet my beautiful husband throughย  bumble (dating app)

That app it is cool because women need to say hi first so you can choose who you want to talk to.

I think you need a subscription per month but I'm not sure anymore since I haven't used it in Years

• Like 2
20 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

Sounds like you havenโ€™t been in a healthy relationship then - or you just like being single more. Relationships shouldnโ€™t be restrictive besides the standard things of not cheating or being considerate of someone elseโ€™s feelings.ย 

Lol you got me. Iโ€™ve lost hope in โ€œhealthyโ€ relationships.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

ร—
ร—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker ย :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated ๐Ÿ’œย ย 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. ๐Ÿ™

I've disabled ad block