i'm tired of being single. :(

JoJo Online

1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

is that why I've been single for the past 28 years? :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

yes ma'am, you look kinda cute and I'm very SURE there are a lot of men willing to be with you, you just need to give someone a try. :pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:

I lowered my impossible high standards and BAM suddenly I'm in a healthy 5 year lasting relationship, shocker!

• Haha 3
  • Like 1
Just now, Taschens said:

yes ma'am, you look kinda cute and I'm very SURE there are a lot of men willing to be with you, you just need to give someone a try. :pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:

I lowered my impossible high standards and BAM suddenly I'm in a healthy 5 year lasting relationship, shocker!

I'm really not interested in that though :nonono_britney_nope_head_shake:

Tbh, I never felt the need to have a couple, so far I'm good, I can barely find time for myself, like, for all the things I want to do. And I DO think about the future, but I find it weird to find a couple now just not to be lonely when I'm older. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: I don't wanna waste anyone's time 

My best friend tells me I'm weird, and that's not even the weirdest thing about me :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: 

• Love 3
  • Haha 1

My last relationship finished about 3 years ago. I'm done with it. I'm not willing to let someone in just to use and abuse me.

I'm fine on my own, no bad surprise, all my time is mine.I'm not lonely but alone and happy.

I know the topic is about wanting relationship, but honestly I feel it should be secondary. Love and respect for yourself is more important. 

Flower Love GIF by Mimi Velarde

• Love 6
  • Like 1
Just now, SkyNet said:

My last relationship finished about 3 years ago. I'm done with it. I'm not willing to let someone in just to use and abuse me.

I'm fine on my own, no bad surprise, all my time is mine.I'm not lonely but alone and happy.

I know the topic is about wanting relationship, but honestly I feel it should be secondary. Love and respect for yourself is more important. 

Flower Love GIF by Mimi Velarde

👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
I’m still working on loving myself tbh. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, JoJo Online said:

I think this is very important. Before loving anyone, you should love yourself.

That being said, when I was younger, I used to always think that I will be single forever. But the tides have turned and I actually proposed to my partner and got engaged last weekend.. so always have hope!! :awyeah_britney_yes_yas:

• Love 6
1 minute ago, JoJo Online said:

👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

For me, it came after a few bad relationships. I felt head first and was left with an absolute bloodmess instead of a heart. Let's hope you'll find self-love less painful way. 💞 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, maki93 said:

I think this is very important. Before loving anyone, you should love yourself.

That being said, when I was younger, I used to always think that I will be single forever. But the tides have turned and I actually proposed to my partner and got engaged last weekend.. so always have hope!! :awyeah_britney_yes_yas:

Congrats and thank you! ❤️

4 minutes ago, SkyNet said:

For me, it came after a few bad relationships. I felt head first and was left with an absolute bloodmess instead of a heart. Let's hope you'll find self-love less painful way. 💞 

I’m glad you were able to overcome it and I’m sorry you had to endure that. Thank you so much! ❤️

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Tbh, I never felt the need to have a couple, so far I'm good, I can barely find time for myself, like, for all the things I want to do. And I DO think about the future, but I find it weird to find a couple now just not to be lonely when I'm older. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: I don't wanna waste anyone's time 

My best friend tells me I'm weird, and that's not even the weirdest thing about me :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: 

100% in with you on that. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Thats the thing about relationships, one shoe doesn't fit all and at the end of the day its your life  :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red: don't let them think otherwise  :holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise:

i'm sure that when older you'll have some yummy sugar babies :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
5 hours ago, Lucky☆ said:

What kind of man do you date ? Have you tried dating outside your race ? Or date younger guys? 

I'm latina and i never had luck with latino guys , I started dating other kind of guys (Asians,black ,whites) and I meet my beautiful husband through  bumble (dating app)

That app it is cool because women need to say hi first so you can choose who you want to talk to.

I think you need a subscription per month but I'm not sure anymore since I haven't used it in Years

Oh wow what a coincidence  im latina too.

Yeah I actually have.

I was in a relationship with a white guy for 2 years.

I've been out with an asian guy, a black guy and even a latino.

However I do have my type of guy but idk if i should say it cause someone might interpret it 

as racist.

Oh really? Well thats good.

The only thing is I've had VERY bad luck on dating apps/websites.

Alot of the men were pigs and just wanted to fk 

and one of the guys i went out with sxually harassed me by pulling at my bra strap on the date.

I just want to meet a decent man, idk why its so hard these days to find one

• Love 1

Getting a man is easy. Getting him to love you and stay true to you... That's another story.

Loving someone else can be a great feeling, but learning to love yourself as a single woman/man can be as great.

It gets easier after 35, trust me. 

"If I can't have love, I want power" - Halsey 

• Love 6
  • Like 1

It's true, go on paid datings apps. Eharmony is great cause you have this questionnaire and you are paired with someone that you are compatible with. 

A lot of people are superficial, so just wait until you are in your 50s and you'll likely find more stable people who lead stable lives as well. It becomes less about looks and money, unless you are a hot mess at that age then your ducked. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block