i'm tired of being single. :(

JoJo Online

On 4/26/2022 at 3:25 PM, senammoises said:

"The rest is normal, ones who act normal like straight guys" GIRL WHAT 

It screams insecurity to me, because many people like guys, but they don't want it publicly known, which is so unattractive! 

Maybe with a little bit of jealousy because some people aren't allowed to express themselfs how they want or haven't the guts to do it... 

It's okay to have a certain type, but trash other people... is not really the thing to do. 

Seriously some people need to log off everywhere and start to get to know themself first, because many people are so clueless about what they want... No app in the world can give them what they want. 

13 hours ago, Barmy86 said:

Funny I thought the exact same thing today.  Glad I'm not alone lol

It's so crazy... Some days I'm so excited that I am alone... Like I'm the happiest person in the world...and days like today, I just feel super lonely, and so many things are running through my mind and I have no one to tell... I honestly feel like crying today... It's like I'm happy I'm not with someone but I still want someone.... I dunno I do believe I'm cursed. Sometimes it's a blessing, and some times it's not 

• 1 month later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block