i'm tired of being single. :(

JoJo Online

14 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

A relationship? With another gay man? :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: Not gonna happen, at least not a healthy one. As a group, we're completely doomed because our priorities are all wrong and we have childhood issues we never worked on and arent even aware of.

Not to mention just how much gays lie, I don't believe a single thing a gay man tells me - guilty until proven innocent tbh. 

Whenever I treated a gay man like trash he was nice to me, the moment I'd start treating him kindly he would become the worst person ever. 90% of gay men are incapable of staying faithful in a relationship. They went as far as to claim that "monogamy is heteronormative and not something that belongs to gays." This is the extent to how much cheating is being normalized in our group.

Pretty soon you'll be laughed at for even complaining you were cheated on by your bf, and it's a decade long effort by a lot of gays to reach this point.

Basically, gay men treat other gay men the way straight men treat women. That's the entire explanation. You're better off alone, get used to loving yourself and being alone with yourself, it's like meditation :)

I mean, date the 10%? They deserve love too. Don't disqualify them because you've only dated sociopaths. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2

I used to feel this way since I've never dated anybody but the Bible gave me hope and I choose to remain celibate as much time I can to preach God's word like Apostle Paul. God gave His son for us and I will give something back.

Also as a Latino, family members always ask if I have/had a gf. I'm still in the "bloom of youth" and looking at it, I don't feel ready to be in a relationship. My "thorn in the flesh" does not help matters either but prayer and Bible study helps. I will have to grow spiritually and if God permits it, I can marry a beautiful woman who also serves Him. 

• Like 1
16 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

A relationship? With another gay man? :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: Not gonna happen, at least not a healthy one. As a group, we're completely doomed because our priorities are all wrong and we have childhood issues we never worked on and arent even aware of.

Not to mention just how much gays lie, I don't believe a single thing a gay man tells me - guilty until proven innocent tbh. 

Whenever I treated a gay man like trash he was nice to me, the moment I'd start treating him kindly he would become the worst person ever. 90% of gay men are incapable of staying faithful in a relationship. They went as far as to claim that "monogamy is heteronormative and not something that belongs to gays." This is the extent to how much cheating is being normalized in our group.

Pretty soon you'll be laughed at for even complaining you were cheated on by your bf, and it's a decade long effort by a lot of gays to reach this point.

Basically, gay men treat other gay men the way straight men treat women. That's the entire explanation. You're better off alone, get used to loving yourself and being alone with yourself, it's like meditation :)

i hate u

tumblr_oh25innH6T1sb30yoo2_500.gif

I don't understand those who claim that monogamy is heteronormative, haven't they studied antiquity? :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad: open relationships was the norm and it was a duty for a guy to cheat on his girl... to keep her, according to Ovide :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

so love is the biggest scam of the millenium? :clown_meme__makeup_green:

• Haha 2
On 7/28/2021 at 1:21 AM, princessmimi said:

Same although im straight..

Love is SO hard to find nowadays cause now people (ESPECIALLY men) 

only want to fk!

I want to have love in my life, im sick of being alone

Give yourself some time! I know being lonely sucks, but seriously there are so many fu.ckboys and older Peter Pan men around, they can't satisfy us anyway.:urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

I can tell you: I am also done with this type of men, grow up and learn what you want in life. tbh Some of them are too confusing! 

We need a "Funny dating stories"-topic, because sometimes it's just too funny. 

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, slaveneytbh said:

I"m tired of being single too, and tired of the long nights spent awake

Tired of the conversations that don't seem to go nowhere

I'm just really tired

I don't wanna be like negative and jaded and not be open but honestly sometimes it gets hard.

It will come when the time is right. You have to get out there and let the world experience you as a person. Don't just do it for a partner but to keep yourself busy and grow. I hate lonely evenings also, but man I love my privacy.

• Love 2
50 minutes ago, Britney671 said:

It will come when the time is right. You have to get out there and let the world experience you as a person. Don't just do it for a partner but to keep yourself busy and grow. I hate lonely evenings also, but man I love my privacy.

Thank you. 

I'm trying to tell myself that! And heck, it's not like I don't have a personality or am lacking! 

The world just ain't ready for us, in the meanwhile, I'll dedicate my energy to  freeing britney

#freebritney

:otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
14 hours ago, slaveneytbh said:

I"m tired of being single too, and tired of the long nights spent awake

Tired of the conversations that don't seem to go nowhere

I'm just really tired

I don't wanna be like negative and jaded and not be open but honestly sometimes it gets hard.

Agree completely!

• Super Mods
17 hours ago, Alexanda said:

Give yourself some time! I know being lonely sucks, but seriously there are so many fu.ckboys and older Peter Pan men around, they can't satisfy us anyway.:urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

I can tell you: I am also done with this type of men, grow up and learn what you want in life. tbh Some of them are too confusing! 

We need a "Funny dating stories"-topic, because sometimes it's just too funny. 

So true.

Its just annoying how guys think its ok to treat a girl like sh!! just cause they find them attractive.

I just hate how men are nowadays.

I wish it was like the old days (50's-60's) back when marriage and commitment was a priority.

It wasnt until the 60s when people started only chasing sx and not marriage. 

Call me old fashion but whats wrong with that?

Whats wrong with wanting someone to love you completely and wanna stay with you for life?

Thats just how I feel

• Love 1
  • Like 2

You’re a JoJo fan so that means you deserve the highest and purest happiness in the world :) 

Can’t give much advice because I’m an introvert with zero experience but I understand why you’re turned off by dating apps. I think I’d rather d!e alone over trying any of them. No hate to people who use them! A close relative of mine did and it worked (kind of…).

• Love 1
On 7/31/2021 at 7:40 PM, boyinthemirror said:

You’re a JoJo fan so that means you deserve the highest and purest happiness in the world :) 

Can’t give much advice because I’m an introvert with zero experience but I understand why you’re turned off by dating apps. I think I’d rather d!e alone over trying any of them. No hate to people who use them! A close relative of mine did and it worked (kind of…).

OMG thank you! That’s so kind of you!  😘💗🥰 

• Love 1
On 7/30/2021 at 7:48 PM, princessmimi said:

So true.

Its just annoying how guys think its ok to treat a girl like sh!! just cause they find them attractive.

I just hate how men are nowadays.

I wish it was like the old days (50's-60's) back when marriage and commitment was a priority.

It wasnt until the 60s when people started only chasing sx and not marriage. 

Call me old fashion but whats wrong with that?

Whats wrong with wanting someone to love you completely and wanna stay with you for life?

Thats just how I feel

• Like 3
On 7/28/2021 at 5:55 PM, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

It's true, go on paid datings apps. Eharmony is great cause you have this questionnaire and you are paired with someone that you are compatible with. 

A lot of people are superficial, so just wait until you are in your 50s and you'll likely find more stable people who lead stable lives as well. It becomes less about looks and money, unless you are a hot mess at that age then your ducked. 

If I don't meet someone I love before my 50's I'm not doing it. I don't want a saggy old man.

• Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block