i'm tired of being single. :(

JoJo Online

On 7/28/2021 at 5:06 PM, maki93 said:

That being said, when I was younger, I used to always think that I will be single forever. But the tides have turned and I actually proposed to my partner and got engaged last weekend.. so always have hope!! :awyeah_britney_yes_yas:

Congrats! And thanks for posting that. I feel the same way but maybe there is still hope 💕 

• Love 1
50 minutes ago, DjRobney said:

Remember to mastrubate a lot to keep your juices flowing:nomnom_shake_chest_boobs_dance:

******** tv land GIF by #Impastor

Your statement speaks truth.Oh Yeah Yes GIF by Cultura

But to the OP, reach out to friends and have them help you find someone. Plus, if you're unsure about dating apps and how it may be perceived, remember you don't have to tell anyone you tried it.

• Haha 2

I mean I personally wouldn't say "all gays" are like how some of your mentioned in this thread about relationships. If anything the replies in this thread are proof many want more than just s**. Gay people have the same needs and wants as everyone else. Some people wanna be single and ****, others want love and a deep relationship. I met my partner on Grindr and I initially wanted it to just be for fun (although in hindsight that could have just been my defense mechanism kicking in), but we've been together for over 3 years, and I wouldn't be with anyone else, honest to god. We really understand each other. It's hard to put yourself out there because heartbreak sucks, but people won't come to you if you don't. Just keep trying! :jumpney_britney_green_excited_yay: 

• Love 4

people tend to be drawn to someone who is really ok with themselves and at peace

i know its cliche but do you really enjoy your own company, go out with friends, work, and generally focus on your life?

when you are...people are drawn to your light and want some of that

whats left to do is make sure u choose the right person

• Love 1
17 hours ago, frederiickx said:

If I don't meet someone I love before my 50's I'm not doing it. I don't want a saggy old man.

lol!! 

In all seriousness, what I found that helps attract the right people is that you have to truly believe you have enough personal attractive power that you don't need to go over and beyond to get someone to like you. If you start obsessing or find that you need to do a lot of chasing, that's a sign you haven't found the right person yet. In the mean time, really start creating a life where you feel whole within yourself that you don't need anyone else in your life. You'll soon discover what you truly want from a prospective partner or relationship once you've become self-reliant. The best analogy I can think of is.. imagine that you are a river. Once you become a powerful river and then the person you settle down also works towards becoming a powerful river in their own right, you two will eventually merge together and move towards the sea. 

Hope this helps. 

• Love 3
  • 1 month later...

Date yourself first. Relationships are not all that. Try to keep a fulfilling life with yourself, friends, family, hobbies etc. Then, when you least expect you’ll come across someone. 

Last guy I’ve dated (i’m gay) was extremely jealous and posessive. Called it quits after three months. So yeah, be careful cause you have alot of psychos out there.

• 7 months later...

I am tired of being single also ... Jordan is now taken 😅 Matty still not proposing ... 🤣 And here in Ukraine I can't find a descent guy ... 🤦😢 

So what keeps me going is to wait for Britney's NEW music, same for Beyonce and of course Adele's European tour 😅 

So hopefully by that time some guy gonna find me after all, 'cause gurl I am tired dragging their as**s out ...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block