i'm tired of being single. :(

JoJo Online

On 7/29/2021 at 4:15 AM, BUWYGF said:

A relationship? With another gay man? :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: Not gonna happen, at least not a healthy one. As a group, we're completely doomed because our priorities are all wrong and we have childhood issues we never worked on and arent even aware of.

Not to mention just how much gays lie, I don't believe a single thing a gay man tells me - guilty until proven innocent tbh. 

Whenever I treated a gay man like trash he was nice to me, the moment I'd start treating him kindly he would become the worst person ever. 90% of gay men are incapable of staying faithful in a relationship. They went as far as to claim that "monogamy is heteronormative and not something that belongs to gays." This is the extent to how much cheating is being normalized in our group.

Pretty soon you'll be laughed at for even complaining you were cheated on by your bf, and it's a decade long effort by a lot of gays to reach this point.

Basically, gay men treat other gay men the way straight men treat women. That's the entire explanation. You're better off alone, get used to loving yourself and being alone with yourself, it's like meditation :)

This is so genuinely sad. I feel bad for people who feel this way. This is not true for majority of people I’m the world.. Deep down inside everyone will find someone they love eventually. Your expecting way to much out of people and life in general. 

Work on loving yourself. Being alone by yourself and not having negative thoughts. Your making the word “alone” sound bad and negative. It’s not. Your half way there. Look at the positive side instead of the negative  

Also it sounds like you’re surrounding yourself with very caddy and stereotypical “negative gays”. That’s literally 25% of the gay population. The rest are normal guys, ones who act straight, masculine and have normal straight friends and friends of all dynamics.. In bi and most of my friends are straight men and a couple are my very best friends. You would even say I was straight judging in how I act and present myself. There’s more than just the type of gays that would frequent this site.. I know I will find a genuine relationship because I believe it to be, that’s half the battle. 

Everyone wait and take a breather. Life will sort itself out.

• Like 2
6 hours ago, A.a.A said:

This is so genuinely sad. I feel bad for people who feel this way. This is not true for majority of people I’m the world.. Deep down inside everyone will find someone they love eventually. Your expecting way to much out of people and life in general. 

Work on loving yourself. Being alone by yourself and not having negative thoughts. Your making the word “alone” sound bad and negative. It’s not. Your half way there. Look at the positive side instead of the negative  

Also it sounds like you’re surrounding yourself with very caddy and stereotypical “negative gays”. That’s literally 25% of the gay population. The rest are normal guys, ones who act straight, masculine and have normal straight friends and friends of all dynamics.. In bi and most of my friends are straight men and a couple are my very best friends. You would even say I was straight judging in how I act and present myself. There’s more than just the type of gays that would frequent this site.. I know I will find a genuine relationship because I believe it to be, that’s half the battle. 

"The rest is normal, ones who act normal like straight guys" GIRL WHAT 

• Like 1

Most of the men I met on dating apps are victims of the obsessive gay lifestyle with s** , I'm so sick and tired of it I've already had nights with incredibly handsome men with XXL packages and some of them were so empty and full of themselves , I'm just so bored at this point, I swear I'm starting to feel attracted to women at this point, seriously I think I should try 😺😺😺

16 hours ago, A.a.A said:

Masculine men who act straight or don't have any gay indicators are not any better than feminine guys ..... At the end of the days they're both liars and cheaters , so I don't understand how they're less "negative" than the feminine ones ....

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, ExXL said:

Masculine men who act straight or don't have any gay indicators are not any better than feminine guys ..... At the end of the days they're both liars and cheaters , so I don't understand how they're less "negative" than the feminine ones ....

They don’t act straight.. not all gay/bi men are feminine. And my point was that those “feminine” men are usually more stereotypical gay men, who are caddy and *****y on purpose because they’ve been hurt. Not all gay men have some trauma they’re dealing with. 

they’re less negative because they act like normal human beings. Some gay men (I,e like some On here) act like they’re in the centre of a romantic comedy. No one cares. 

I didn’t say any type was better or worse. I was stating that you have to get out of your social circle to see that there is different types of people in the world. So you don’t have to have this negative idea of relationships and bonding.

Even your previous post in this thread. It’s all about shallow outside features of a man. If anything you’re part of the problem. you have to be secure enough in yourself to find someone genuine and loving. 

1 minute ago, senammoises said:

The ones who like to suffer homophobia?

What ? How can you suffer homophobia? You can be homophobic, you can be a victim of homophobia.

But I don’t understand your statement. Most lgbtq people I know don’t suffer anything, they just live their lives like normal people. As do I… everyone I know is extremely normal and doesn’t give a cr*p about my ***ual preferences. 

Since you haven’t been in a relationship before, I’ll clue you in: 
Your person’s problems all become your problems. You’re twice as stressed abt all the s*** they have going on. Their debt becomes your debt. Their anxiety and sadness affects you too. 
If you have a good, valuable partner, then the good moments you have with them will greatly outweigh the bad moments. But I’m warning you: relationships can be very, very stressful. As many happy, cuddly, hot moments there are, there are plenty behind the scenes moments when one of you is sick and you have to care for them, when both of your incomes aren’t paying the bills and you’re working hours and barely see each other and when you do, you’re so tired that you can’t even **** even though you desperately want to. 
You can no longer do something just bc you want to. You have to consider your partner’s schedule in everything you do. You have to send them your location of the places you go. There is jealousy. There are weird k*nks you both have. It p*sses you off that your partner uses too many paper towels when they dry their hands. You make your partner crazy bc you want the AC on at night and they don’t. They hate it. 
You have to compromise so much! You have to TALK IT ALL OUT. You have to explain where you’re coming from, where they are coming from. Is there emotional trauma that plays into their reactions? You have to figure that out and find ways to soothe them. 
Do you live near your partner? If not, you’ll be driving forever to get to them. You hate the drive, but you go insane with anxiety when you aren’t near them, body to body. So you drive and drive and drive. Then you will have to move in with them!! Add in being gay and now you have to explain why you love this person of the same gender and how this all happened. You stress about it for months or even a year/s. Society has negative things to say to you all the time. You feel attacked when you’re already in a relationship which is naturally going to have stressful aspects to it. 
Alllll of these factors that play into having a relationship with a partner. 
If you’re young, then I’d say: Enjoy your independence while you can. Relationships are a mind **** and if you’re not ready for one, you may go crazy!! 
I didn’t have a relationship with anyone until I was 25 and I ended up marrying that woman. She’s now my wife and my heart and my soul, but we know if we had met each other AT ANY OTHER POINT IN TIME that we wouldn’t work out bc we had SO MUCH growing up to do based on past traumas and situations. 
So again, try to enjoy this phase of singleness bc when the real deal of love and relationships hits you, IT HITS! 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block