Britney is a topless queen on Instagram

Message added by Slayer,

This is a reminder that Instagram theories are not welcome in this thread, there is a separate thread for that - those who derail the thread will be banned from it.

2 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

She looks amazing, this is actually tame compared to what other celebs including mothers post. Anyone who has a problem with it is simply a misogynist!!

And if team CON try to use this against her, all Rosengart has to do is point out the countless number of other celebs who post the same kind of pics, yet u don’t see them stripped of all they’re rights and autonomy. There is nothing wrong with posting a photo like this!!!

True,when Brit herself post it! But at the moment we don´t know.

• Like 3
19 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

But why should Sam do this? That would be something like betrayal.You make these pictures/videos in trust to your partner.And not that he passes them on / publishes.

Sorry that I laughed out loud now. Have you ever been in a relationship? Betrayal is like really common among human beings on planet earth, is this news..?! And the whole conservatorship story and how Britney’s parents have treated her since she was born is just one long Via Dolorosa filled with betrayal in the most cruel, ******ic ways. 
That a fame hungry wannabe actor and wanna become a celebrity model guy, that has been allowed to date Britney when not even her former friends have been allowed to stay in touch with her, just that makes him suspicious. The context around Britney is very, very specific and unique, she can’t choose her lovers like Madonna or J-Lo and even the most free business women gets betrayed. “Normal” women get betrayed. Housewives get betrayed too. 
Britney is a victim of human trafficking, do you not see that when it is normally very possible and quite common that people betray their partners; that a victim of human trafficking, who has an abusive family making sure that no one that treats Britney like a person worthy of human rights and love are allowed to see her, who is also a multi millionaire and a global superstar, could end up being betrayed by one of the 30 psychopaths surrounding her?

• Love 2
  • Like 4
2 hours ago, The Finn said:

Honestly, if she posts any of those posts, she should just ask her lawyer get her a brand new iphone (so that Team Con can’t retaliate against Sam), create a new IG account, have Paris and Madonna share a post from there and do IG live from that account to prove it’s really her. 

If she is afraid that Team Con will take the phone away, she can keep it at her lawyers office and just post from there. Sam can take and send the photos and videos to the new phone.

She should be granted refuge somewhere away from her house and all handlers, family etc.

• Love 1

I doubt Sam did this, you people need to stop with your conspiracy theories, because sometimes it is way out of reach. I can see Britney doing this out of boredom, feeling **** and just wanted some attention or to show she still got it.. You obviously don't remember Britney like I do, die hard fan since 98.. mkay and it's not different than a bathing suit, everything is covered it's just a pose. People need to relax.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Cinderella85 said:

True,when Brit herself post it! But at the moment we don´t know.

Regardless of who actually posted it, her simply taking this pic shouldn’t be used against her, cuz there’s nothing wrong with a pic like this.

But, if her side can prove she didn’t post this, it would make team CON look bad.

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, HairFullOfSecrets said:

Does anyone remember when these came out in 2007?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZEFe0H2rfsTjPN-1wdWJ

What is this is being used by team con as evidence of why she should be in a cship? And Britney posted new ones as got ya for team con?

Either way, a women showing body being used to try to justify a cship is misogyny at its finest. 

You tell them :meryl_streep_point_yas_yes_meme_proud:

On 7/24/2021 at 2:33 PM, Markthepop said:

Sorry that I laughed out loud now. Have you ever been in a relationship? Betrayal is like really common among human beings on planet earth, is this news..?! And the whole conservatorship story and how Britney’s parents have treated her since she was born is just one long Via Dolorosa filled with betrayal in the most cruel, ******ic ways. 
That a fame hungry wannabe actor and wanna become a celebrity model guy, that has been allowed to date Britney when not even her former friends have been allowed to stay in touch with her, just that makes him suspicious. The context around Britney is very, very specific and unique, she can’t choose her lovers like Madonna or J-Lo and even the most free business women gets betrayed. “Normal” women get betrayed. Housewives get betrayed too. 
Britney is a victim of human trafficking, do you not see that when it is normally very possible and quite common that people betray their partners; that a victim of human trafficking, who has an abusive family making sure that no one that treats Britney like a person worthy of human rights and love are allowed to see her, who is also a multi millionaire and a global superstar, could end up being betrayed by one of the 30 psychopaths surrounding her?

We don't know yet which side Sam is on, so I wrote it.

No reason to be rude.

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, HairFullOfSecrets said:

Does anyone remember when these came out in 2007?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZEFe0H2rfsTjPN-1wdWJ

What if this is being used by team con as evidence of why she should be in a cship? And Britney posted new ones as got ya for team con?

Either way, a women showing body being used to try to justify a cship is misogyny at its finest. 

So true, men be always showing their upper body (not that I complain) then why couldn't she do that? And she covers her two beauties, same amount of coverage as if she had a bra

8 minutes ago, Busybee said:

Some of yall are making this way more creepier than it has to be. It's ***** that's it. Most woman have them. Literally everyone praises Kim k for posting her semi ***** there's several examples on this thread of other celebrities doing it why is she always the exception?

If it ever comes out that she isn't the one posting them then at that point we can riot and claim s** trafficking until then just accept its a powerful beautiful picture of a woman loving her body. 

If fact the only thing "off" with this picture is that it contradicts the previous hena post. They were obviously taken two differnt times.

Its not 2000 anymore woman can embrace their body. And I don't know why yall are acting like Britney was never a ***ual person to begin with.

Once it's confirmed that she is fine with this post, we will all support it. We are not judging her. I am more than happy that she has regained control over her own precious body if that's the case. She has long deserved it :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

Everybody's here for her doing what she wants to do, but unfortunately she is under a restrictive and strictly monitored conservatorship as we speak. Let's not ignore that...

• Love 3
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, Roger said:

Once it's confirmed that she is fine with this post, we will all support it. We are not judging her. I am more than happy that she has regained control over her own precious body if that's the case. She has long deserved it :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

Everybody's here for her doing what she wants to do, but unfortunately she is under a restrictive and strictly monitored conservatorship as we speak. Let's not ignore that...

I dont think anyone is ignoring it its impossible  to. We are all here ultimately for the same thing but I read one comment who said they wouldn't be surprised if her dad took the pic like what... :wtf_britney_what_confused_um: 

We all have two choices we can embrace this and celebrate her through what's being posted or condemn and criticize because we don't think its her. At this point neither one of us knows for sure so why not choose to be optimistic so that at the very least there will be positivity around a ugly situation. 

I just don't know why anyone would choose to go the route of darkness like the example above its just gross and irresponsible, not to mention misogynistic to think she can't express her ***uality.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
16 minutes ago, Busybee said:

I dont think anyone is ignoring it its impossible  to. We are all here ultimately for the same thing but I read one comment who said they wouldn't be surprised if her dad took the pic like what... :wtf_britney_what_confused_um: 

We all have two choices we can embrace this and celebrate her through what's being posted or condemn and criticize because we don't think its her. At this point neither one of us knows for sure so why not choose to be optimistic so that at the very least there will be positivity around a ugly situation. 

I just don't know why anyone would choose to go the route of darkness like the example above its just gross and irresponsible, not to mention misogynistic to think she can't express her ***uality.

We all have to ignore those members tbh, ultimately the majority of us do not agree with this kind of concerning comments. 

You made an interesting remark about optimism, I've said in the other infamous thread that the reality might be too dark so people chose to believe in a more comforting view of the situation to protect themselves. But this is the real world and, it is a dark place. Britney's cship story is dark, her testimony alone proved that. I am not one who put rose-tinted glasses, and my personal story made me a pessimistic person to be honest, but I understand why some might chose to view this in a more positive light :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 4