Britney is a topless queen on Instagram

Message added by Slayer,

This is a reminder that Instagram theories are not welcome in this thread, there is a separate thread for that - those who derail the thread will be banned from it.

:melt_weird_drift_wow:

4 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Y'all had to ruin it, didn't you? I felt so proud of her for owning her body and posting whatever she wanted and proving it was her posting, and y'all just had to bring up that it could still be Team Con.

Now I feel icky... You guys are such wet blankets. :rupaulslap_hit_mad:

This. 

4 hours ago, s&m said:

The comments on her IG are positive but once I arrive here the whole moment is ruined with the court sheet again

Also this. Been leaving Exhale with a bad taste in my mouth for a while. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, Blackout Britney said:

Umm I wasn’t expecting this :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory: what? 2013 Britney Jean wouldn’t approve of this “I’m a mother now” :orly_oh_britney_surprised_wow_excited:

right. she was so boring with all those other guys. I think she finally got some good ****. plus women her age start to get their actual ***ual peak, much later than men, so her and sam are perfectly age matched haha

5 hours ago, Easy There said:

Yeah.

Some of yall need to stop that insta theory. It's obviously her submitting the posts and is sending these pictures and videos.

I know the reason (not gonna say it) why some stans are still refusing to believe I her posting. But it is what it is.

Not you of all people saying this to hide the fact that you were once one of the biggest theorists on here. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: 

Omg ok I’m done. :embarrassney_embarrassed_shame_guilt_hide_britney_karaoke_head_shake_no_smh:

Im all up for wtvr britney wants to post, but people on the shade room insta are going in on her 😫

help me fight some comments we need the gp on our side they were super supportive to the whole freebritney movement before this post

mF***ers are hypocrites for saying she needs the cship for this pic when half of them post this kind of content on a daily basis