Britney is a topless queen on Instagram

Message added by Slayer,

This is a reminder that Instagram theories are not welcome in this thread, there is a separate thread for that - those who derail the thread will be banned from it.

4 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

They did it before though.

Well I already explained that somewhere on this thread. But you guys will believe this would happen:

Vivian: We have proof Judge that she is unstable. Just look at her Instagram!

Judge: She is unstable! The conservatorship remains.

Judge Joe Brown GIF

:mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

Even if they use her Instagram, what’s there to make her unstable? 

Why isn't she posting a video or going on live and showing us it really is her posting these pics :hillary_clinton_mad_rant_yelling_telling_arguing_fighting:

There's nothing wrong with the picture, free the ***** but didn't she scrap things in the past because she didn't feel comfortable because she is a mom? Maybe she changed her mind, all for it but i'm just so confused 

16 hours ago, Barmy86 said:

Is anyone else worried this may look bad with the conservatorship? I foresee them saying she is not mentally stable….

No, I am not worried because I’m not a weird conspiracy theorist… but in all seriousness, all female artists on IG get to post thirst traps. This is all her self expression and a good lawyer will argue that this is her first amendment right. Its ridiculous to think this will affect her, 

10 hours ago, HairFullOfSecrets said:

Does anyone remember when these came out in 2007?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZEFe0H2rfsTjPN-1wdWJ

What if this is being used by team con as evidence of why she should be in a cship? And Britney posted new ones as got ya for team con?

Either way, a women showing body being used to try to justify a cship is misogyny at its finest. 

But how can they argue that she needs a cship because she is posing pics like that? All female singers at some point have posted photos of their naked bodies/ covering their nipples, etc. This is self expression and it will not hold in court. Her lawyers know this. I bet not one person in the court room will even mention these pics. Her lawyer will have to prove Jamie is bad for Britney, thus he needs to be removed. Jamie’s side will argue that he loves his daughter and that the cship was needed / is needed. No one will mention these pictures when there are more serious allegations made by Britney.