Britney is a topless queen on Instagram

Message added by Slayer,

This is a reminder that Instagram theories are not welcome in this thread, there is a separate thread for that - those who derail the thread will be banned from it.

2 hours ago, The Finn said:

Good point! I just realized I have taken similar outdoors pics after some “quality time” with my hubby (although I didn’t post them to IG) just to remember how I felt.

THIS IS WHAT I HAVE THOUGHT ALL ALONG. What if Sam is the key to her videos and topless pics? You do take these sort of photos often for an intimate partner. And he either pass them on to team Con or Crowdstar or they just roam her phone gallery and save it, I don’t know, but it doesn’t look like she poses for social media.

• Love 2
  • Like 3
25 minutes ago, bluelatte said:

The nails are still not done, her shirt in the background.  I‘ve got a feeling that this photo was not intended for a public use

Yes —  OR she wanted to make clear that this is the real her – not the henna-tattooed-again post Britney. Her nails match the nails she had 5 days ago in Sam’s IG singing story, the top looks like the top from the video she did in her “real living room”. 

• Like 5

Honestly, if she posts any of those posts, she should just ask her lawyer get her a brand new iphone (so that Team Con can’t retaliate against Sam), create a new IG account, have Paris and Madonna share a post from there and do IG live from that account to prove it’s really her. 

If she is afraid that Team Con will take the phone away, she can keep it at her lawyers office and just post from there. Sam can take and send the photos and videos to the new phone.

• Love 5
  • Like 1
37 minutes ago, Markthepop said:

THIS IS WHAT I HAVE THOUGHT ALL ALONG. What if Sam is the key to her videos and topless pics? You do take these sort of photos often for an intimate partner. And he either pass them on to team Con or Crowdstar or they just roam her phone gallery and save it, I don’t know, but it doesn’t look like she poses for social media.

This makes sense:unreal_omg_no_way_shocked_wow_surprised:

• Like 1

Ok, we don't need to discuss that Brit is one of the most beautiful women in this world and EVERYTHING on her body perfect and flawless and other women can only lick their fingers afterwards.:nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

BUT: Why does she put such a picture on Instagram?  Her team really fights her .I wouldn't even be surprised if Jamie himself pressed the shutter button.:yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white:

58 minutes ago, Markthepop said:

I'm worried that Sam is part of team con and Britney will find out at some point and she will be heartbroken. Another person who just used her. My gosh I mean I do really believe he's just paid by Jamie to keep an eye on Britney but still I hope it's not true.

• Like 8
3 hours ago, Barmy86 said:

Is anyone else worried this may look bad with the conservatorship? I foresee them saying she is not mentally stable….

What about all the other ladies posing topless, Miley Cyrus, Rihanna, J.Lo, Nicki Minaj, Cardi B, Madonna, Kim Kardashian, Doja Cat + plenty of other ladies (and gentlemen) on Instagram? But yeah, I can still see Team Con try to use some of her Insta posts against her, but it will not work, esp. w/ good counter-arguments.

• Love 4

She looks amazing on that pic. 
but my question is: is she posting this? if so is it the time for her to put out pics like this? 
in my opinion she should not catch attention from this… i guess… but still she look F@&king gorgeous.

p.s where is the “i’m a mommy now” britney 🤣 which leads me to think did she refuse to do ***ier things because of the c-ship so she used that as an excuse… i dont know. 

i lover her 😍🥰

• Like 1

Other celebraties always posting thirst traps. Like Miley Cyrus and Rihanna. Nobody making fuss about it. She is finally found some confidence. We should support it. I'm sick of people always criticizing her for everything. Her captions also sounds normal to me. She is not publishing novel there. So she doesn't need well grammar article there. She is just being authentic herself. So shut the **** up and support her. Free the nipples free Britney.

• Love 6
7 hours ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

What I want to know, is why did Sam delete his “I’m so lucky” comment

7 hours ago, Trishpee said:

Wait really?

I can’t keep up with all this posting and deleting! :jackk_alien:

5 hours ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

Unless they deleted the tweet and reposted and he just never commented back? 

She deleted the first post and re-uploaded another with a filter - that is why you can't seem Sam's comment as it was on the post that was deleted.

• Love 1
53 minutes ago, Daredevil said:

Message added by Slayer, 9 hours ago

This is a reminder that Instagram theories are not welcome in this thread, there is a separate thread for that - those who derail the thread will be banned from it.

I wonder.. what's their agenda with this?

Getting people to obey the rules - maybe you should try it.

7 minutes ago, glovedgeek said:

The prudes in between the comments... Smh...

It's her body and she can do whatever the F she wants to do with it. Back off. She isn't responsible for what you, her family or anybody else feels about her and her choices. F off. 

:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

She looks amazing, this is actually tame compared to what other celebs including mothers post. Anyone who has a problem with it is simply a misogynist!!

And if team CON try to use this against her, all Rosengart has to do is point out the countless number of other celebs who post the same kind of pics, yet u don’t see them stripped of all they’re rights and autonomy. There is nothing wrong with posting a photo like this!!!

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, Markthepop said:

But why should Sam do this? That would be something like betrayal.You make these pictures/videos in trust to your partner.And not that he passes them on / publishes.