Britney is a topless queen on Instagram

Message added by Slayer,

This is a reminder that Instagram theories are not welcome in this thread, there is a separate thread for that - those who derail the thread will be banned from it.

6 hours ago, blissfuloutsider said:

Oh shyttt :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke: 

Show it all off before the baby comes on board mommy :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

I feel like sam must have banged her lights out to have her glowing like this & I live for it.. 

Good point! I just realized I have taken similar outdoors pics after some “quality time” with my hubby (although I didn’t post them to IG) just to remember how I felt.

41 minutes ago, Barmy86 said:

Is anyone else worried this may look bad with the conservatorship? I foresee them saying she is not mentally stable….

yeah its like they gave her more freedom so she can mess things up and then say i told you so

and like a source said jamie is not resigning and waiting for her to make a mistake

i really love this pic but she should be a bit careful for now

3 hours ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

What I want to know, is why did Sam delete his “I’m so lucky” comment

Sam commented on the first picture that was deleted and then re-uploaded with a filter. So he didn’t delete the comment, the post where his comment was is deleted.

Sam’s friend MUA Maxi commented on the post – earlier that day (yesterday) Sam and Maxi hang out together (Maxi had in his now deleted IG story funny videos of them shopping for clothes for Sam). I’m pretty sure they discussed Britney’s IG as well, as it is now quite controversial.

In Britney and Kevin Chaotic Britney talks quite a lot about s**, films Kevin nude in the shower etc. It’s pretty clear to me that she is very ***ual - which I fully approve.

There was a rumor that Jamie had told Britney to wear bra (unless she was at video shoots, I assume). If that rumor was true, this would be another middle finger to Jamie.

Some of you are freaking out wondering what this does to Britney’s court case. Nothing. She hasn’t done anything other celebrities who aren’t in conservatorship have done.

If it now turns out that her posting style has changed because Team Con stopped censoring her (as per Rosengart’s request?), it just proves that they were censoring her. It is unclear if Team Con ever had a right to restrict her freedom of expression. 

And to those who have said that Britney’s IG account is owned by her father’s company: isn’t it owned by a company that is owned by Britney’s estate and her father is just the CEO (?) of the company as Britney’s conservator?

If he would own the company all by himself, it would sound like he was taking advantage of Britney/Conservatorship.

What I understood from the following podcast, Britney’s lawyer can express her opinion about all of her contracts and businesses on her behalf. If the opinions aren’t clearly at odds with her own good, they should probably be heard.

https://podcasts.apple.com/fi/podcast/psychiatry-psychotherapy-podcast/id1335892956?i=1000529195394

• Love 1
  • Like 5

Oh wait, the new post makes it clear too, that she doesn’t have any henna tattoos. 🤦🏼‍♀️ It could be a hint to her audience that “this is me and I don’t approve the henna dance video”.

If it was shot a year (or more) ago along the henna tattoo photos, the reason it wasn’t posted back then might have been that she didn’t like the video.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Lucian85 said:

Or maybe they're trying to sabotage her in the middle of a public battle 

Screenshot-20210724-033626.jpg

On the other hand her lawyer is know for using aggressive and novel tactics to win his cases. So even if a regular lawyer like Ingham would tell her to keep quiet, Rosengart might go the exact opposite way. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Regular lawyer wouldn’t ask point blank Jamie to resign - that’s what Vivian implied when she said he shouldn’t have asked him to step down. Regular lawyer wouldn’t go outside the court - twice - to ask in front of all cameras Jamie to resign and threaten to move aggressively to remove him if he didn’t.

Rosengart wouldn’t be one of the top entertainment lawyers in the country if he did what all the other lawyers did.

• Love 4
  • Like 1