Britney is a topless queen on Instagram

Message added by Slayer,

This is a reminder that Instagram theories are not welcome in this thread, there is a separate thread for that - those who derail the thread will be banned from it.

13 hours ago, Cinderella85 said:

Ok, we don't need to discuss that Brit is one of the most beautiful women in this world and EVERYTHING on her body perfect and flawless and other women can only lick their fingers afterwards.:nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

BUT: Why does she put such a picture on Instagram?  Her team really fights her .I wouldn't even be surprised if Jamie himself pressed the shutter button.:yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white:

Please, this is a disgusting allegation… Britney hasn’t seen Jamie since 2019

15 hours ago, kleinbritney said:

Britney is now catching up with everything she was never allowed to do. But I would prefer new music to her ****. Also, she shouldn't make the same mistake as she did when fighting over her children. So get out of the public eye and wait until it's free.

Aww, you prefer new music? 

• Love 1
16 hours ago, Luxuriou$ said:

NINTCHDBPICT000594032051.jpgMiley-Cyrus-Nude--576x1024.jpg40557130-9369467-Hot_momma_On_Tuesday_moEmily-Ratajkowski-Instagram-husband-9268ashley-graham.png35207048-0-image-a-143_1604432273960.jpgEL2DrCrVUAE12CX.jpg

These women are also unstable and going wild. Put them under conservatorship :saywat-towelney:

My point was her team will use it in their favor and make her unstable not that she doesn’t have the right to do this. It’s about timing.

• Haha 1