It's been a week since Mathew Rosengart was appointed as Britney's attorney yet no petition has been filed

There's a lot of information he doesn't know. A lot of documents since 2008 to dive in. I'm sure he is doing the best he can, he is an attorney with great reputation, and since this is a very public case I doubt he would not be doing his best. Let's give him the time he needs. Also, there's no reason for him to file a petition to remove Jamie now, EVERYTHING will be addressed only in September 29 (next court hearing).  If he files a petition this early, Jamie and his lawyers will have a LOT of time to try to deny his allegations to remove him as conservator. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Lucian85 said:

I don't think it's a good idea to file for termination before Jamie is removed tho

It's gonna fail if he's still there

Some people are idiots, if they terminate now while Jamie is still their, than Britney would have to take an evaluation. He’s doing what  Britney ask which is not to evaluated they know if they remove Jamie it wouldn’t be anyone contesting them terminating it. I thought we was all on the same page with this 

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, Dreams said:

u guys are really insane

we're not in a movie, this is not legally blonde, justice takes time

55 minutes ago, Slayer said:

This, people freaking out is dumb - he literally said he is working on it.

He is no Ingham.

I love how “crazy” and into this case  some of the fans are! It’s only right that we are onto  EVERYONE  involved in this case!

Also,  pressure from the public/fans  is always good. This is why we have progress in the first place. 
Time is precious and we want Britney free ASAP. So this “craziness” is totally valid imo. Them knowing that there are many eyes on them will force them to get their act together.

:holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Lucian85 said:

Yeah it's weird. 

Maybe we can ask what is going on to Emily Baker, the lawyer who has been covering Britney's case so well

well nothing has been filed or she gives updates... she always updates the cases she follows i have watched her for awhile 

12 minutes ago, Miguelblackpink said:

I love how “crazy” and into this case  some of the fans are! It’s only right that we are onto  EVERYONE  involved in this case!

Also,  pressure from the public/fans  is always good. This is why we have progress in the first place. 
Time is precious and we want Britney free ASAP. So this “craziness” is totally valid imo. Them knowing that there are many eyes on them will force them to get their act together.

Exactly! Some of the fans I feel like they are acting like CONservatorship is over and there is nothing to be worried.

We shouldn't stan Mathew Rosengart YET. But once he does some good job.

And let's not forget Britney is gonna to be 40 just in few months she deserves to start her 40's as a free woman and each day passing is another day stolen from her. She won't get it back.

And as she wants to get pregnant it is even more important to act fast as now as she is about to turn 40 it can be a big challenging. She is not 23 anymore. Especially if she and Sam want to have more than 1 baby together. Some women have menopause even in their 40's.

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, Miguelblackpink said:

Plus it's been a month almost since first hearing that Britney spoke 23rd of June. Britney wants her father gone ASAP and she requested to have him remove 1 week ago.

I know it's been only 2 weeks as Mathew is on the case and only 1 week as he is appointed but in 2 weeks he and his large firm had same access to public documents as we fans so they could look already into the staff.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Markthepop said:

****!!! I thought he was good! But I also noticed that he has not petitioned to just terminate the conservatorship.

Britney said she isn't willing to end it now if she has to go through another mental evaluation, given how traumatic they have been plus they haven't been fair to her. Let's hope Rosengart is working to facilitate this.

• Love 2