It's been a week since Mathew Rosengart was appointed as Britney's attorney yet no petition has been filed

2 minutes ago, The Finn said:

I would like to see some proof that she can’t give interviews as herself because she is in a conservatorship and her name is registered to a company owned by her estate.

Giving an interview is different from doing and marketing a show.

If that really is the case (that she can’t speak anywhere using her name) - which I doubt - nothing prevents her speaking as “artist formerly known as Britney Spears”. 😈

She herself said that she hasn’t talked because she was told that it would hurt her. She has also been impossible to reach because all her communication has been monitored and and restricted.

She can not give interviews. 

When she had promo to do, her team allowed her to give interviews but they were strictly monitored and no question regarding the conservatorship was allowed. 

They want him gone first as he’s going to fight so hard to keep her in it. So I think he’s being smart. Get evidence , get rid of her father , then it will be easier to dissolve the conservatorship without her father challenging every decision to end it

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, Lucian85 said:

She can not give interviews. 

When she had promo to do, her team allowed her to give interviews but they were strictly monitored and no question regarding the conservatorship was allowed. 

I understand that it was what they did – it doesn’t mean that they were legally allowed to do so. Obviously Britney consented to that because she thought they had right to do so and because she was afraid of the consequences.

Nor does it mean that law would prohibit  Britney from talking to a journalist if one could reach her and she wanted to talk to that person (and wasn’t scared of consequences).

She was all this time to permitted to leave her house, marry and have children but she didn’t know that.

30 minutes ago, The Finn said:

I understand that it was what they did – it doesn’t mean that they were legally allowed to do so. Obviously Britney consented to that because she thought they had right to do so and because she was afraid of the consequences.

Nor does it mean that law would prohibit  Britney from talking to a journalist if one could reach her and she wanted to talk to that person (and wasn’t scared of consequences).

She was all this time to permitted to leave her house, marry and have children but she didn’t know that.

Sorry but no, she wasn't allowed to have children. 

They are legally allowed to make every medical decision for her.

She apparently asked them to see a doctor in order to remove the IUD, but they said no.

She also said in court that her family could talk to the medias and give interviews, but she couldn't. They silenced her for 13 years. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
12 minutes ago, Lucian85 said:

Sorry but no, she wasn't allowed to have children. 

They are legally allowed to make every medical decision for her.

She apparently asked them to see a doctor in order to remove the IUD, but they said no.

She also said in court that her family could talk to the medias and give interviews, but she couldn't. They silenced her this way for 13 years. 

Nope, all the legal experts, Jodi’s lawyer and even her judge has already made clear that she still has the right to have children.

(See this article: https://www.vulture.com/2021/07/britney-conservator-jodi-montgomery-rebukes-jamie-spears.html)

They can’t force her to take medication without her consent or court’s explicit order (that she takes a specific medication).

They obviously told her that she had to take the meds - or at least let her assume so.

They most likely did refuse to book her an appointment with a doctor using some excuse or just ignoring her request but she still had the right to have the IUD removed and have her children.

This is what makes her a victim of conservatorship abuse – she was told she didn’t have rights she still had in the eyes of the law.

You should listen this podcast where both psychiatrists and a conservatorship lawyer talk about her rights: https://podcasts.apple.com/fi/podcast/psychiatry-psychotherapy-podcast/id1335892956?i=1000529195394

1 minute ago, The Finn said:

Nope, all the legal experts, Jodi’s lawyer and even her judge has already made clear that she still has the right to have children.

They can’t force her to take medication without her consent or court’s order.

They obviously told her so - or at least let her assume so.

They most likely did refuse to book her an appointment with a doctor using some excuse or just ignoring her request but she still had the right to have the IUD removed and have her children.

This is what makes her a victim of conservatorship abuse – she was told she didn’t have rights she still had in the eyes of the law.

You should listen this podcast where both psychiatrists and a conservatorship lawyer talk about her rights: https://podcasts.apple.com/fi/podcast/psychiatry-psychotherapy-podcast/id1335892956?i=1000529195394

No, Jodi only said that Britney has the right to get married. She did not mention children. 

The court is legally allowed to force contraception on people that are under a conservatorship. It's sad, but it's the law. Usually, people under conservatorships are gravely disabled. This is why Britney's case is so unique and controversial 

7 minutes ago, Lucian85 said:

No, Jodi only said that Britney has the right to get married. She did not mention children. 

The court is legally allowed to force contraception on people that are under a conservatorship. It's sad, but it's the law. Usually, people under conservatorships are gravely disabled. This is why Britney's case is so unique and controversial 

From the article I linked to:

“The statement also notes that there is nothing standing in the way of Britney’s right to marriage or to have children, and that Montgomery is standing by ready to assist her with either: “Britney’s choice to marry and to start a family have never been impacted by the conservatorship while Ms. Montgomery has been the conservator of the person.””

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, The Finn said:

From the article I linked to:

“The statement also notes that there is nothing standing in the way of Britney’s right to marriage or to have children, and that Montgomery is standing by ready to assist her with either: “Britney’s choice to marry and to start a family have never been impacted by the conservatorship while Ms. Montgomery has been the conservator of the person.””

She is trying to save her ***.

But Britney did say that Jodi was "taking things too far" and acted similar to her father. So I don't believe Jodi. I think she is just trying to save face right now. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Lucian85 said:

She is trying to save her ***.

But Britney did say that Jodi was "taking things too far" and acted similar to her father. So I don't believe Jodi. I think she is just trying to save face right now. 

She might be lying about her (illegal) actions, but she admits that she doesn’t have a right to forbid Britney from having babies and marrying.

On 7/21/2021 at 5:26 PM, MadameFreedom said:

I don't know but from one of the biggest companies even bigger than Jamie's lawyer's that earned almost 2 billion dollars last year I would expect more. It is not Ingham just with 2 guys from Lobe and Lobe anymore. I would expect that Mathew's firm would work faster with almost 40 offices around the world.

I don't think they are going to let just anyone work on this being as high profile as it is. Giving personal details of Britney's situation (including stuff regarding her health) to that many people is not a good idea. Sure sometimes whistle blowers like the one with Britney's Gram can benefit a situation, but there are also those willing to sell information to the media for a high price. They should be selective with who they have working this case.

On 7/21/2021 at 6:16 PM, Soso said:

:mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses: that’s not what I call “aggressively” 

I am not a lawyer but have work in legal field. Believe me, its a lot of paper work, he need to go through everything to:

1. Make a strategy to remove Jaime

2. Go through 13 year of the case, which is thousands of pages, understand them, figure out what is best for Britney, and what level of effort is required. 

3. Work with Britney what she wants:

3.a She mention she doesn't want to end conservative ship if an evaluation is needed. This lawyer and his team has to go through undisclosed medical records and find a way to end conservativeshiop without an evaluation. 

3.b He is smart, he knows if he remove jaime there is a much higher chance he can end conservativeship without evaluation.m 

4. Didnt you remember KFed statement that he will request for an evaluation if it comes to kids custody?? THis Lawyer need to take it in account as well. 

SO we can sit here and say why something is not done but in background its a lot of work. Additionally if he files termination without making a strong case:

1. Vivian will oppose to it

2. Judge will ask for evaluation

this may leads to either termination petition is denied or no progress will be made. 

• Love 5
  • Like 1

Court proceedings take time. Even if he filed it now it wouldn’t be discussed about in court until the next court date… she will more than likely still be in the conservatorship until middle of next year. He never said anything about terminating the cship only about removing Jamie Spears… 

50 minutes ago, Sourab Patodi said:

I am not a lawyer but have work in legal field. Believe me, its a lot of paper work, he need to go through everything to:

1. Make a strategy to remove Jaime

2. Go through 13 year of the case, which is thousands of pages, understand them, figure out what is best for Britney, and what level of effort is required. 

3. Work with Britney what she wants:

3.a She mention she doesn't want to end conservative ship if an evaluation is needed. This lawyer and his team has to go through undisclosed medical records and find a way to end conservativeshiop without an evaluation. 

3.b He is smart, he knows if he remove jaime there is a much higher chance he can end conservativeship without evaluation.m 

4. Didnt you remember KFed statement that he will request for an evaluation if it comes to kids custody?? THis Lawyer need to take it in account as well. 

SO we can sit here and say why something is not done but in background its a lot of work. Additionally if he files termination without making a strong case:

1. Vivian will oppose to it

2. Judge will ask for evaluation

this may leads to either termination petition is denied or no progress will be made. 

Can Jamie bury evidences of financial fraud ? 

2 hours ago, Lucian85 said:

Can Jamie bury evidences of financial fraud ? 

He can try! But forensic accounting people are wayyyyy smarter than Jaime..even if Jaime burn the evidence and something won’t tie up, they will grill his *** of to get the truth and present in court..

I have a friend who works in forensic accounting for Deloitte..these guys are very smart. So if Britney requested an audit..Lou and Jaime are in deep trouble

25 minutes ago, Sourab Patodi said:

He can try! But forensic accounting people are wayyyyy smarter than Jaime..even if Jaime burn the evidence and something won’t tie up, they will grill his *** of to get the truth and present in court..

I have a friend who works in forensic accounting for Deloitte..these guys are very smart. So if Britney requested an audit..Lou and Jaime are in deep trouble

I hope Britney request it so colon and lounatic get what the deserve😏

29 minutes ago, Sourab Patodi said:

Yes, and nothing Jamie and Lou have done so far is particularly genius - they got lucky and managed to pay or scare others to go with their plan. But just a little digging from #freebritney army has brought up a lot of **** smarter people would have hidden.

Having people like Cade reveal their information helps Rosengart too – and I bet there are dozens of people Jamie and Lou have angered over the years and who would be willing to testify against them.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, The Finn said:

I would like to see some proof that she can’t give interviews as herself because she is in a conservatorship and her name is registered to a company owned by her estate.

You dont need proof. That's simple logic. Her name is a brand, and as I said, it's absurd but being under a c-ship her brand belongs to her conservator of her state. As easy as it is.

I mean, yes, she could go to Ophra (just an example) and record an interview but Im not sure if the tv company and producers were willing to deal with a lawsuit by Jamie claiming they used Britney to get a profit without his consent. Remember, it's stupid but he really owns her legally. He would be in his total right to sue whatever tv company who dares to do such thing because, again, he must give permission to use the Britney brand. 

11 hours ago, The Finn said:

Giving an interview is different from doing and marketing a show.

If that really is the case (that she can’t speak anywhere using her name) - which I doubt - nothing prevents her speaking as “artist formerly known as Britney Spears”. 😈

She herself said that she hasn’t talked because she was told that it would hurt her. She has also been impossible to reach because all her communication has been monitored and and restricted.

During the Femme Fatale era, there was a radiohost who rejected the interview, because Britneys team gave him a briefing-e-mail what to ask and what not. 

I can't find the link, can somebody help?