It's been a week since Mathew Rosengart was appointed as Britney's attorney yet no petition has been filed

3 hours ago, s&m said:

I actually agree with that user that we need to back off of her lawyer! Not backing off of Team Con

Yet we get warning points if we say its not her posting on instagram. Let's not forget that fan investigation and berating is what got her in this 'better' position. 

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, Justiceney said:

Yet we get warning points if we say its not her posting on instagram. Let's not forget that fan investigation and berating is what got her in this 'better' position. 

I did not say that! But let's not pretend that we know what her firm is doing

3 hours ago, land said:

About the letter of agreement remember this is a case with lots of lawyers and interested parties and 2 conservators. Usually resignations and agreement letters being signed need signatures from all sides and because of all those people involved they get delayed. Last time it happened with Bessemer Trust being appointed, it took Sam Ingham more than 6 months to get all signatures for the letter to be oficially filed on the case which ended up causing Bessemer Trust to abruptly resign after Britney's speech (they likely wouldn't have resigned so fast if they were already acting as conservators when she gave that speech). Now I don't think Rosengart will be that slow obvly but it just showcases the challenges in this case currently because of the amount of lawyers involved. 

Any petitions I am not worried about, partly because Rosengart can't file them until he is formally engaged and partly because there are several valid reasons for not filing to terminate immediately. But I was wondering why the formal engagement was taking so long and wondering if team con was stalling, but I think what you say here makes sense. I didn't consider that all of his team would have to of course be a part of that as well. So thanks for that :) 

His statement of moving forward “aggressively” sounds like a threat though – and it is clearly targeted at Jamie. 

It says to me that he isn’t going to ask nicely but shoot him down with painful facts - holding back absolutely nothing.

Britney’s recent posts are aligned with this “aggressive” strategy.

Since Britney didn’t post anything yesterday after she promised more revelations, I’m wondering if she is right now giving an interview to a major media outlet like New York Times or NewYorker. 🤔

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, The Finn said:

His statement of moving forward “aggressively” sounds like a threat though – and it is clearly targeted at Jamie. 

It says to me that he isn’t going to ask nicely but shoot him down with painful facts - holding back absolutely nothing.

Britney’s recent posts are aligned with this “aggressive” strategy.

Since Britney didn’t post anything yesterday after she promised more revelations, I’m wondering if she is right now giving an interview to a major media outlet like New York Times or NewYorker. 🤔

She isn't allowed to give interviews... 

And there's still no proof that she is behind her Instagram posts... 

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Lucian85 said:

She isn't allowed to give interviews... 

And there's still no proof that she is behind her Instagram posts... 

Does her conservatorship contract explicitly deny her from giving interviews? Or is that another lie Team Con has fed to her?

Does someone know where’s the court document that defines what the conservatorship of person is in charge of?

We know now that it can’t prevent her from driving or marrying or having kids, nor speaking about the conservatorship.

7 minutes ago, The Finn said:

Does her conservatorship contract explicitly deny her from giving interviews? Or is that another lie Team Con has fed to her?

Does someone know where’s the court document that defines what the conservatorship of person is in charge of?

We know now that it can’t prevent her from driving or marrying or having kids, nor speaking about the conservatorship.

Where have you been ? Britney has been silenced for 13 years, she was never allowed to talk about the conservatorship in interviews.

She mentioned the conservatorship in 2016, and they censored that part of the interview. 

If she was allowed to talk about it, she would have done it YEARS ago lol

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Lucian85 said:

Where have you been ? Britney has been silenced for 13 years, she was never allowed to talk about the conservatorship in interviews.

She mentioned the conservatorship in 2016, and they censored that part of the interview. 

If she was able to talk about it, she would have done it YEARS ago lol

That was when she had a lawyer who lied to her that she shouldn’t talk about what is really happening – now she has a lawyer who publicly challenges Jamie and makes it very clear that the conservatorship should end.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, The Finn said:

That was when she had a lawyer who lied to her that she shouldn’t talk about what is really happening – now she has a lawyer who publicly challenges Jamie and makes it very clear that the conservatorship should end.

Sure, but that doesn't mean she is allowed to talk about it now.

She is still under a conservatorship, they still control everything she does.

Her lawyer will defend her, but he is not allowed to change the rules of her conservatorship without going through the court first 

And he is not the conservator of her person, Jodi still has all the power 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, mangotango said:

Any petitions I am not worried about, partly because Rosengart can't file them until he is formally engaged and partly because there are several valid reasons for not filing to terminate immediately. But I was wondering why the formal engagement was taking so long and wondering if team con was stalling, but I think what you say here makes sense. I didn't consider that all of his team would have to of course be a part of that as well. So thanks for that :) 

You're welcome. And yes, they do have. In cases of conservatorships like these everyone has to sign on everything, its part of the procedures specially because there is a conservatorship of the estate that has to agree with every contract financially which of course also takes some time to review and I'm sure Jamie's lawyers are going to take longer than usual to further delay the process but here is where Rosengart can act to pressure them which in the case of Sam he probably just sat and waited since he was in no hurry of terminating or making substancial changes to the conservatorship. 

As others have said, it’s not like he’s been around for 13 years like Sam income (I used Siri to type that and didn’t mean to say income but it works :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:)

Matthew is already really rich, so he’s not in it for the money. His entire reputation is around aggressively going after celebrity cases and doing a good job. If he acts  for team con, he puts any future business with celebrity clients in jeopardy, he would never do that.

• Love 1

The man has 13 years of court and medical files to study and find evidence after evidence in order to fullfil one of Britney's wishes, which is to press charges against the people who did this to her, and fans expect him to do that in a matter o days? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

He said in the press conference his goal is to find out if she needed this conservatorship in the first place and go from there. 

Remember: Britney wants it to end with no evaluation, she said it herself. That will only happen if Ronsegart build an entire dossier of criminal evidences in all aspects of this conservatorship. And judging from what we know through the years, there's a lot. Better yet would be if he files a petition to audit the accounting books in Jamie's possesion, which would also take time because "daddy" would fight hard to not give them to him. And even then, there's a risk Penny will demand an evaluation regardless, and since Britney doesnt trust the current medical team, they would have to petition for an external one and that would also take time. 

Next hearing is September 29, I expect things start popping up from 15 till 29 at least. 

Spoiler

If Britney and Ronsegart choose to take it to a federal level, expect Britney free in 2022. 

• Love 4

It doesn’t bother me at all that’s it’s been a week with no petition filed. Rosengart has 13 years of documents to look at and decide the best legal strategy. Now that she has an actual lawyer a petition to terminate the conservatorship isn’t necessarily the best FIRST move.

It’s possible a way to overturn the entire conservatorship can be found, because it was never valid.

Or they can find a way to get her father Jaime removed THEN they can file the petition to terminate.

Either of those options might result in Britney getting her freedom much faster than just filing a petition with Jaime still in control and allowing Jaime and his lawyers to drag it out.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, danny1994 said:

As others have said, it’s not like he’s been around for 13 years like Sam income (I used Siri to type that and didn’t mean to say income but it works :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:)

Matthew is already really rich, so he’s not in it for the money. His entire reputation is around aggressively going after celebrity cases and doing a good job. If he acts  for team con, he puts any future business with celebrity clients in jeopardy, he would never do that.

If he isn't after money then why is he doing celebrity cases?

6 minutes ago, Justiceney said:

If he isn't after money then why is he doing celebrity cases?

What I meant was is he’s not acting under the influence of money. He can’t be bribed. He already has a strong reputation in celebrity cases, and if it becomes clear that he’s going against Britney‘s best interest, no one will want to work with him again. It’s not worth throwing all that out.

I know some people have trust issues on here, but if you don’t give anyone a chance no progress will be made. yes in an ideal world, he files a petition and it gets approved right away. But it’s very useful for him to build his arguments and make a case, which requires him going through the past 13 years of documents