It's been a week since Mathew Rosengart was appointed as Britney's attorney yet no petition has been filed

6 hours ago, NotBuyingIt said:

Britney said she isn't willing to end it now if she has to go through another mental evaluation, given how traumatic they have been plus they haven't been fair to her. Let's hope Rosengart is working to facilitate this.

Oh right. Fully understand that, didn’t think about how that would be an excuse to slow it down. But she is so right. She doesn’t want a corrupt or s**ist doctor evaluate her and diagnose her with things that are either fabrications or exaggerations.

48 minutes ago, DollyParton said:

Some fans need to back off, they have no idea what they are talking about. 

Sure but this is only a discussion forum online. It is not like they participate in the trial. People should be able to vent about something that is on the news, globally. They root for Britney and her freedom. I am sure her experienced and shark of a lawyer is not going to read through these threads and cry over people’s nervous opinions, that clearly only wants Britney to be free. 

• Love 1

I can understand the frustration. Britney had the worst CAC for 13 years who worked for the conservatorship. Fans have every right to question everything. We have been lied to as well. 

Give Matthew some time. I believe he is the right guy to rip this scheme apart. 

He seems to anticipate Jamie to resign. So pressure must be increasing behind the scenes. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

As others have pointed out he is likely requesting/gathering information as the petition will likely need to be accompanied by a supporting statement. In any case, we don’t know what letters have been sent between lawyers (it’s possible they may have given a deadline by which Jamie should resign before they press ahead with the petition).

• Love 1
42 minutes ago, Markthepop said:

Sure but this is only a discussion forum online. It is not like they participate in the trial. People should be able to vent about something that is on the news, globally. They root for Britney and her freedom. I am sure her experienced and shark of a lawyer is not going to read through these threads and cry over people’s nervous opinions, that clearly only wants Britney to be free. 

Sure

• Haha 1
34 minutes ago, Justiceney said:

This is what team con wants

Exactly. Whenever I see terrified posters writing that fans need to back off, stop criticising her trafficking family members and stop criticising her former friends that have failed her, stop questioning who runs her Instagram etc, that kind of talk sounds just like Jamie’s words. It is what the Conservatorship wants. To gaslight and install shame. 

The reason why Black Lives Matters became such a successful super force, is that that movement has been ruthless and basically even violence and riots has been “allowed” because they have been sick of the oppression and stopped giving a **** about what people think and what the norm is going to say about them demanding and fighting for their rights and their lives. 
You can’t be a powerful movement that moves mountains if you have people constantly policing internally “Don’t say that, they will call us crazy”, “we need to tone it down and back off”, “people will laugh at us”. That is like what you have to tolerate and push through if you want to make a major change. You can’t challenge corruption, oppression and downright dangerous power hungry psychopaths and expect to be portrayed as dignified and sane while you are making an impact. If you would be then you wouldn’t be changing the current norm and status. Enablers get away with being looked upon as “normal”. 

• Love 3

He's only been involved a week, and probably only has the 13 years documents four days or so, give him time.

Just because he said he will be acting aggressively, that doesn't mean he's going to do it sloppily, ultimately, he needs the documents to back it up, to strengthen his arguments. We can assume he is going to focus on Jamie exploiting his daughter financially, so the reports will reflect that. He's going to play a very public game also, to make sure the world knows his stance, and clearly he wants to reflect Britney's wishes. 

Ultimately, I wouldn't expect too much yet. He's not Ingham, expect a water fight argument, not a half assed incompetency. 

56 minutes ago, Justiceney said:

Maybe he is now on the same page as team con as Vulvular predicted 

It's been a week. A week. I get it's frustrating but she's been in this for 13 years - the hearings themselves are literally over 2 months apart.

How can he be officially instated, gather 13 years worth of evidence and file a petition to terminate for a case he's been involved in for 7 days? I finally feel like she's in good hands, let's not jump the gun.

• Love 4
26 minutes ago, s&m said:

I actually agree with that user that we need to back off of her lawyer! Not backing off of Team Con

Yes. If you want to do something to speed up the process, find different ways to push Jamie to resign. Who are the people he would listen? What social group he respects? Whose opinion matters to him. Pressure those people to tell him to resign. Maybe even drive to the town where he lives and have a “Resign Jamie” rally there

11 hours ago, MadameFreedom said:

As many people said he can asked for special Hearing like the one that will be on Monday regarding Jodi's security. And waiting till September makes no sense if they plan to remove Jamie first. 

There is a docket full of things to be heard. He may ask for a special hearing but anything that would not be deemed an "urgent matter" wouldn't be heard before the september hearing and before the other things in the docket. You may consider Jamie's removal and/or termination an urgent matter worth a hearing before the september one but I can assure you the judge will definitely not think so lol Specially because those are matters that will not get done in a single hearing, they'll likely take months if not years (hopefully not). An urgent matter would be something like Britney losing her lawyer and needing a new one to get appointed / accepted because she not having a lawyer makes her unable to properly be instructed about any petition being heard and to make her moves on them, and that's why the matter of Britney's new lawyer was heard before all the other things in the docket even though they were there way before. 

By the way I don't think he is really late with any petition or letter of agreement. The next hearing is september so rushing a petition would probably just make that petition weaker than it could've been with more work/time put on it because the judge will definitely schedule it for september no matter what he says on needing for it to be heard before that date, we've seen it with all the petitions and resignations before the july 14th hearing, anything being filed would not be granted and would immediately be scheduled for july 14th. About the letter of agreement remember this is a case with lots of lawyers and interested parties and 2 conservators. Usually resignations and agreement letters being signed need signatures from all sides and because of all those people involved they get delayed. Last time it happened with Bessemer Trust being appointed, it took Sam Ingham more than 6 months to get all signatures for the letter to be oficially filed on the case which ended up causing Bessemer Trust to abruptly resign after Britney's speech (they likely wouldn't have resigned so fast if they were already acting as conservators when she gave that speech). Now I don't think Rosengart will be that slow obvly but it just showcases the challenges in this case currently because of the amount of lawyers involved.