It's been a week since Mathew Rosengart was appointed as Britney's attorney yet no petition has been filed

I guess he is giving jamie time to withdraw by himself. I think he said that on one of those interviews at court.

Otherwise he has to dig in and expose him. And other…. Allegedly

and i think he has to see 13 years of this case… that must be a lot of paper

• Like 7
3 minutes ago, The Finn said:

And it’s not like nothing has happened. Suddenly Britney is driving alone in her car, buying Frappuccinos and burgers, saying things in Instagram she hasn’t said before, Rosengart has pressured and Britney kind-of blackmailed Jamie to resign (and media is amplifying that message) and Rosengart has given two strong public statements about the situation.

Behind the scenes there are for sure negotiations, investigations and drafts being written.

Like someone said: legal time is different than Stan time. 😀

Britney was pictured driving already 2 years ago 

But no lawyer would advice someone to go on a rant on instagram related to an ongoing case 

• Like 3

Ok, let’s not turn into Worst-Case-Scenario-Andrea 🤣 Anyone thought about Team Con making it difficult to make things official? It’s a real possibility. After all they still control Britney. Remember what Sam said about obstacles being thrown at their relationship? I’m sure Team Con didn’t just go: “Of Course Matthew, please come by and sign the paperwork!” Also, the reason for Jodi’s security finance hearing being postponed a week, was probably to do with the fact that he needs more time to catch up. If nothing happened in the next 2 weeks I’ll start to worry! Until then, let’s just keep positive. 
GIF by Brett Eldredge

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Z-dawg said:

Ok, let’s not turn into Worst-Case-Scenario-Andrea 🤣 Anyone thought about Team Con making it difficult to make things official. After all they still control Britney. Also, the reason for Jodi’s security finance hearing being postponed a week, was probably to do with the fact that he needs more time to catch up. If nothing happened in the next 2 weeks I’ll start to worry! Until then, let’s just keep positive. 
GIF by Brett Eldredge

The Jodi thing there's nothing to do with him catching up! 

So no we don't have to worry about anything if nothing happens in two weeks! There is a lot do

21 minutes ago, s&m said:

Can y'all guys just relax? He is a well known lawyer, everybody is keeping an eye on him! Not everyone is corrupt! 

Have you guys checked the lawyers that are working with him? The ones that he told Penny last July 14th? They are sharks! Lisa McCurdy, p.e,  is a shark.

They have a lot do look for! A petition to remove Jamie needs to have facts and there's no way they had time to do that.

We are no lawyers. Let them do their job

And do you know the names of all lawyers he mentioned that will be working with him ?

3 minutes ago, s&m said:

So no we don't have to worry about anything if nothing happens in two weeks! There is a lot do

Ok, probably didn’t make it very clear, I have a tendency to confuse people. I meant the Jodi hearing was postponed because he needs more time to catch up (catch Britney and sign paperwork, so he is officiated as her attorney) Sorry for being confusing 🤦🏻‍♂️ so if Rosengart is still not official in 2 weeks, I’ll worry! I know the 13 years worth of paperwork, and more importantly their research and investigation will take waaaay longer than a few weeks 😎

• Love 3
1 minute ago, s&m said:

Unfortunately Mathew said that he will work on agreement letter with Jodi's lawyer so Jodi has here a lot of to do. And therefore I am a bit worried that one week after Hearing there is nothing and Mathew Rosengart is not yet officially installed and on Monday he said that agreement letter was drafted. It's Wednesday and it has not been yet filed and Mathew has not been yet installed. 

This makes me worried 🧐

8 minutes ago, The Finn said:

She hasn’t been driving alone (without a bodyguard in the car) for a long time – after she was forced to that horrible treatment center, I believe.

I think she was pictured with a bodyguard in the car recently ? 

But whether he is in the car or following her with his own car, she still has a bodyguard all the time with her 

And again, no lawyer would advice a client to go on a rant on instagram, sorry but that's the truth :slowdown_down_cardib_b_cardi_um_fast_confused_what_stare:

Rosengart is not officially her lawyer yet, but once he is, he'll still have to negotiate with the court for every little thing regarding Britney. Example, if he wants Britney to leave the house without permission, the court will have to approve his demand first. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, MadameFreedom said:

And do you know the names of all lawyers he mentioned that will be working with him ?

Yes I've checked them on their website and what their experience is. But I only remember Lisa McCurdy! You can watch thatsurpisewitness video where she reads her notes about the court and there's 2 more names he said :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

2 minutes ago, Z-dawg said:

Ok, probably didn’t make it very clear, I have a tendency to confuse people. I meant the Jodi hearing was postponed because he needs more time to catch up (catch Britney and sign paperwork, so he is officiated as her attorney) Sorry for being confusing 🤦🏻‍♂️ so if Rosengart is still not official in 2 weeks, I’ll worry! I know the 13 years worth of paperwork, and more importantly their research and investigation will take waaaay longer than a few weeks 😎

Yes exactly. There is a lot to look for to file for removal

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, MadameFreedom said:

Unfortunately Mathew said that he will work on agreement letter with Jodi's lawyer so Jodi has here a lot of to do. And therefore I am a bit worried that one week after Hearing there is nothing and Mathew Rosengart is not yet officially installed and on Monday he said that agreement letter was drafted. It's Wednesday and it has not been yet filed and Mathew has not been yet installed. 

This makes me worried 🧐

It was not Monday! It was July 14th