It's been a week since Mathew Rosengart was appointed as Britney's attorney yet no petition has been filed

1 hour ago, Catalin said:

You said the same bs when the fans were criticising "Kingham". :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

That was over  year ago and I regret that! But I think this a different scenario 

I'm sorry for not being always right or perfect like you :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Spoiler

:clownery_makeup_meme:

• Haha 1

The next court date is in September. They have plenty of time. 

They are likely looking at strategies on hand, to file petition and also scenarios where in case Jamie resigns. 

None of this is as simple as the internet wants to make it out to be. 

• Like 2

Just let the man work! People are acting like he just needs to sit at his laptop, open MS Word type a petition and file it and boom, done! No, that would be a very stupid thing to do.

It takes a few day to complete his assignment paper. And then more days to get the documents/evidence from the court. And he has to go through 13 years of papers which could be thousands of pages to find all the good points to make it a strong case and then if it’s not enough he needs to meet, interview with people who works for Britney like nurse, maids.. who might have witnessed the abuses and ask them to testify in the court.. 

If he files a weak case now, the court, Jamie’s teams would tear it down in September and We will be back to square one again.

So be patient, let him find all the dirts and make a strong case to the judge, not rushing into things to please some stans.

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 2

None of y’all are lawyers. Give him a chance to dig through 13 years of paper work. He’s clearly doing his research and getting prepared. Britney is driving again, spilling tea on social media, clearly things are changing. Just because we can’t see it doesn’t mean stuff isn’t in the works. 

• Like 2
6 hours ago, nwonder said:

I trust that he has a plan. 

:pensiveney_britney_praying_ftr_for_the_record_2008_circus_vmas_thinking:

After all, this is a high profile case with his reputation on the line If he doesn’t deliver 

Well it was also a high profile case for Ingham and judge penny. I don't understand why they don't give a ****? I mean the world knows now how they incapable of doing their jobs... That can't possibly be good for their careers? Who would wanna have ingham as their lawyer now? 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
On 7/21/2021 at 7:21 PM, SlayOut said:

It’s been a week. This conservatorship has been 13 years. I’m sure he has been busy requesting access to Sam Ingham’s files on the case, familiarizing himself with the 13 year old court record, and all the while forming a legal strategy to get Jamie out, the conservatorship terminated, and people criminally prosecuted.

Court/legal time is different than stan time. I think we should just let him do the work. Britney advocated for him for a reason. :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

The main priority is to remove Jamie as conservator. If they file the petition to terminate while he's still her conservator it's gonna be extremely difficult because he will oppose every single thing they ask. The trial owuld be looooong and that's not what Britney wants or needs. :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses: 

Now, they are waiting for Jamie to resign and i dont know what's currently happening behind the scenes, but I dont see him resigning. It's 100% clear he doesnt want to lose his power over Brit's money. so I don't know why he's taking so much time to file the petition to remove him :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse: Maybe he (and the other lawyers from his team) are investigating the last 10 years to find something bad to remove him or to force him to resign? idk but I hope that's the case :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Anyway, I think we should give him time. He has to investigate more than 10 years of corruption and abuse. It's not gonna be easy or quick. It will take time and I'm sure Britney knows about this too. But again, they need to get rid of Jamie first. 

On 7/21/2021 at 5:30 PM, s&m said:

Have you guys checked the lawyers that are working with him? The ones that he told Penny last July 14th? They are sharks! Lisa McCurdy, p.e,  is a shark.

I havent heard about them. I just know He belongs to a firm of lawyers but aside from that I know nothing about the people he works with. Is there any info? Are they known for something specifically? :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

On 7/22/2021 at 9:35 AM, The Finn said:

Does her conservatorship contract explicitly deny her from giving interviews? Or is that another lie Team Con has fed to her?

Does someone know where’s the court document that defines what the conservatorship of person is in charge of?

We know now that it can’t prevent her from driving or marrying or having kids, nor speaking about the conservatorship.

The driving/marriage/having babies, etc. sounds abusive with no doubts. 

About performing, singing, signing contract and ofc giving interviews under the name BRITNEY SPEARS is definitely illegal. Remember public figures register their names as brands so (as absurd and sad as it sounds) Britney cannot give interviews under HER OWN NAME because is a registered brand which belongs to a person who happens to be under a conservatorship. Yes, it boils my blood. :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

1 hour ago, Million Billion said:

The driving/marriage/having babies, etc. sounds abusive with no doubts. 

About performing, singing, signing contract and ofc giving interviews under the name BRITNEY SPEARS is definitely illegal. Remember public figures register their names as brands so (as absurd and sad as it sounds) Britney cannot give interviews under HER OWN NAME because is a registered brand which belongs to a person who happens to be under a conservatorship. Yes, it boils my blood. :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

I would like to see some proof that she can’t give interviews as herself because she is in a conservatorship and her name is registered to a company owned by her estate.

Giving an interview is different from doing and marketing a show.

If that really is the case (that she can’t speak anywhere using her name) - which I doubt - nothing prevents her speaking as “artist formerly known as Britney Spears”. 😈

She herself said that she hasn’t talked because she was told that it would hurt her. She has also been impossible to reach because all her communication has been monitored and and restricted.

• Like 2