Britney drags the people closest to her on Instagram: "How dare you make it public that NOW you CARE"

2 hours ago, phareezy said:

This is seriously the first time I think it might actually be her :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: that was point blank period obvious

Yep. "She" finally sounds like herself and not an emoji filled neurotic bobhead. Could be that someone knows how to pretend better or it is just her.Β  Who knows. I see people passionatelly debating whether it is or not and getting angry for those of us who have had a hard time believing it was her. I guess it was a slow day in their existence if they got so salty.Β 

17 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Can we just take a moment to appreciate how GREAT of an actress Britney is?!? She doesn’t get enough credit!!

Β 

Honestly, I think that was genuine. I think Britney has really woken up recently to how betrayed she's been by them all, but Britney truly loved Jamie Lynn and that is what makes this entire situation so sad. Jamie Lynn is horrible in everyway!

• Love 2
  • Like 2

What if it's only about Justin TimberlakeΒ Β :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

I feel like Justin's posts to her were the only ones loonnng overdue to the point where it was cringy for him to make a statement,Β and it also kinda appliesΒ to what she said. He goes all out about how 'we should all support Britney at this time' and add in the political BS making it about himself and his good morals,Β showing the world he cares about humanΒ rights. This is the definition of "righteous." And we know she responds late af to things that happen sometimes. However, she did say "those I'm closest to" so maybe not.

Jamie Lynn's insta posts are so subtle, it's kind of a reach imo. But I guess maybe JL's videos with the fake crying could be what she's referring to.

• Like 1

This was a really painful post to read tbh. You could feel through her words the betrayal that she feels. I personallyΒ think she still loves her mom and sister but is extremely hurt by their inaction. This whole situation is so tragic. Β It sounds like the involuntary rehab stay wasn’t just a turning point for the free Britney movement,,,,, it was a turning point for Britney herself Β to see her family as the selfish people that they are.Β 

• Love 3
  • Like 3

This is definitely Britney, definitely aimed at JLS and I expect the good work of our new overlord and master Matthew.Β  Β I imagine Britney may have spoken to him about her social media situation and Matt making a quick, straight to the point phone call somewhere and fixing it for her.

• Love 6
10 minutes ago, Dallasguy27 said:

This was a really painful post to read tbh. You could feel through her words the betrayal that she feels. I personallyΒ think she still loves her mom and sister but is extremely hurt by their inaction. This whole situation is so tragic. Β It sounds like the involuntary rehab stay wasn’t just a turning point for the free Britney movement,,,,, it was a turning point for Britney herself Β to see her family as the selfish people that they are.Β 

Yeah, the situation is bizarre. I understand people are excited she has her voice back, but the cheering and celebrating of her dragging her sister is odd to me. Like to some people it’s more about laughing in Jamie Lynn’sΒ face for all the times she avoided the movement,Β and less about how absolutely devastating this has to be for Britney. I can imagine her trust in people is even more battered and bruised than in 2007. Feeling abandoned by the people meant to protect her over anyone else has to really mess with you psychologically.Β If you can’t trust your family, who can you trust?Β 

• Love 7
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, waynebradybyday said:

I think Britney writes the majority of her posts after seeing this. The style is exactly the same as her other posts. Difference is, this probably wouldn’t have gotten through the editing room without her new lawyer, and Jodi.

This 95%