Britney drags the people closest to her on Instagram: "How dare you make it public that NOW you CARE"

13 minutes ago, phareezy said:

Honestly I'm conflicted. This is the first time I've actually thought it was her but there's still a part of me that's like this could be a very strategic (and damn good) play. They know suspicions are up so the smart thing is to make the account seem like it really is her and what better way than to drag JL. We know they read this site and Twitter so a drag post makes sense and is obvious. I'll leave it at this is probably her best post in a minute because it is extremely believable BUT I maintain my reservations. 

Also , could be team CON trying to stop celebs from speaking out … but then again we’ve heard rumors Britney will be using her account more.. who knows 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, alienatedNey said:

Why are you guys saying this is aimed for Madonna/other celebs??? :jackk_alien:

it clearly mentions “people closest to you” :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

Jamie Lynn just posted some quotes about the situation on her Insta only AFTER she was dragged to hell and only now “showing support” to Britney via paid articles etc. 

This was Jamie Lynn with her “ailing” father two months after Britney was sent to that 1 star mental health facility against her will. X17_Jamie_Kynn_Spears_060619_01.jpg
Jamie Lynn is a hypocrite and the shade is clearly aimed FOR her, no one else. 

It’s weird this is clearly aimed at her family… makes you wanna who’s on here    doing more than reading comments :useeinthis_chew_eating_pink:

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, G-unit said:

I can’t imagine someone from her team faking this caption just to make this seem like it’s really Britney.  They know for a FACT something like this will open up a whole other world of HATE towards her family and team.  Like, Jamie isn’t gonna say “let’s post this angry thing and who gives af if Jamie Lynne or Lynne get hate!”

I mean, it makes you wonder, what are they trying to hide from us? :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

They are bashing themselfs now, so it has to be really messed up stuff. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
14 minutes ago, Displayname30 said:

I think this could be about a lot of people...there are so many people coming out of the woodwork to comment on her situation at this moment in time. I feel like it's likely directed at multiple people. Otherwise she would just call out her sister point blank, I suspect.

It's not about a lot of people, it's about her family. The people CLOSEST to her... not entertainment acquaintances like Madonna or Justin. She could give a flying hoot about Justin, now come on

• Love 7
  • Like 1