"When he reads the full record, I have a feeling we'll be on the same page. " that Vivian Thing said....

1 minute ago, FreeBritneyPerra said:

kinda make me dub, but maybe your right. 

Its just venomvian being a no scrubs lawyer

Well think of it this way, let's just for a minute say there was something Mathew would find that (real or made up) would convivence him there is a need for Britney to be under some kind of assistance.

1. He still going to seek the removal of Jamie. Even if everything Britney said had been a lie (which it obviously is not), Jamie can't stay on because they don't have a functioning relationship where he can serve as her conservator in a way that benefits her.

2. He would still most likely seek to end the cship and replace it with something less restrictive. There is no reason whatsoever for Britney to be in a cship, even if there were "reasons" she might need support/help, she is definitely not in need of something so restrictive as a cship.

Vivian is just posturing. 

• Love 1
  • Like 7
1 minute ago, xxannanicolexx said:

She clearly is referring to the sealed medical files. Think about it like this, worst case scenario, Britney suffers with a psychotic illness such as Schiziophrenia (not saying she does, just an example). If so, what's the problem? Many severely mentally-ill individuals can make full recoveries with the right medication and therapy. And as we have heard with our own ears, Britney is of extremely sound mind. One more option that I think is possible, her past **** issues or alcohol issues. Then again, so what? There are many former alcoholics or addicts who have recovered now and are perfectly entitled to their finances etc. At the end of the day, no matter how drastic the information is that Vivian is referring to, it doesn't matter. Nothing is a good excuse to take someone's rights away, unless they are severely and I mean severely disabled e.g. late-stage dementia. 

Idt its schizophrenia.

It's most likely bipolar or some personality disorder based on 2007 behavior.

Nothing to be ashamed of. Catherine Zeta-Jones suffers from severe bipolar disorder and had been in and out of psych wards for years now.

• Like 1