"When he reads the full record, I have a feeling we'll be on the same page. " that Vivian Thing said....

Jodi Montgomery's security fees, which will be discussed Monday at 3PM PST
The rest can be resolved on September 29
Judge Penny originally suggested either September 8th, which most parties were fine with, but Vivian Thoreen said it didn't work with her schedule. Cohen and Wyle (also Jamie’s attorneys) said it was a Jewish holiday and couldn't make it on September 8th either.

:umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

She said that knowing it would be reported and cast some doubt. At first it worried me too, but she has no problem lying & spinning the truth. She’s truly shameless. 

It was confusing though that she said there was never a medical declaration filed (we knew that)!! Doesn’t that just help Britney’s case? 

It's bs. I'm sure they have a decade of psychiatric evaluations saying this woman who's been kidnapped and secluded and abused by her own family has many signs of mental illness. Of fking course. Like Britney said, anything that's wrong with her was caused by the conservatorship. 

• Like 3
25 minutes ago, Alejobz said:

what is that secret? that Britney is a Robot / experiment from the illuminati? :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

She is referring to Lou Taylor’s testimonials & statements by experts from Lou’s Christian rehab center’s that state that “Britney is possessed by Devil himself so severly that we can never completely exorcise him out of her. That’s why she has to keep locked up.” 😈💩🤣

Yeah, when I heard her statement, my first instinct was that “the lying lady is bluffing again to buy some time to milk more money from Britney before she has to go”.

All is well.