For the first time ever Britney says #FreeBritney: thank you to my fans who are supporting me

can any of yall or even @Jordan Miller maybe ask her boyfriend Sam through DMs if he is aware Britney is using her IG account or is it someone else? I mean, if it was Britney she should be able to post stories daily, do a Live and even film herself saying something to her fans instead of using old videos and posting confusing captions. HELP! If we could at leas solve this mystery.....

• Love 1
  • Like 2
8 hours ago, nthenwkiss said:

i still don't believe this is her.

drag me if you must but i still think thats not her... they want to make the account credible again to later down the road push their narrative that she is unstable.

the same old same old... picture / video does not match the caption. no live. no mention of conservatorship... i don't think its her. sorry.

they're just going to great lengths to save the credibility of her IG - everyone knows about free britney anyways... her court hearing / news have gotten more views and followers than her IG so at this point it doesnt really matter if they say free britney or not...

fight me.

one important thing tho' in a few days once her new representation becomes effective and they start to plan how to end this and see the process of organizing this case - we can expect a statement from her attorney discrediting her instagram as source of her opinion; of course if its in fact not her posting.

i totally agree, definitely not her. she didnt mention her instagram beacuse i would imagine in her current situation posting on the internet is the least of her worries. what they post as her is always bizarre, it makes her look erratic, like she is not capable of putting together a composed sentence - we all know she is. i always ask free Britney accounts why they keep tagging her insta knowing its not her - how does it make sense? why give them more ammo?

• Love 1
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, Hot.As.Ice. said:

im gonna stick to my guns cos these posts are a mess and I refused to associate her with them :squint_meme_sunglasses_pink_stare_squint:

THATS EXACTLY MY POINT she wouldn't be posting the stupid **** they do (ie videos where she looks DEPRESSED and clearly doesn't want to be doing the same dance routine over and over again in the skimpy clothes they put her in) - if she could access her instagram she would be saying exactly what she said in court

• Love 1
8 hours ago, uifdcvhbosdnbvopiesdf said:

gurl u sound 12 i can't argue with you bye

8 hours ago, ol123 said:

Because i'm giving you facts you can't come back at? :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

girls if i may, don't be horrible to each other. we will always have different opinions on different things but at the end of the day we are all on the same team. we need one another more than ever now! lets finish this fight together x