Cardi B: "White twinks on this app are weird"

1 minute ago, BritneyWithGlasses said:

If im being honest, some the worst people i have ever met, are white twinks. They are the most  judgemental people in the LGBTQ+ community and the most vocal. They think the world revolves around them and if you are a person who is 150 pounds (70k) or above your voice dont matter. 

I say this in general but I mean as a group, not individuals

True.

• Love 1
  • Content Curators

that last tweet about them hiding behind a pfp of example Nicki, Cardi etc and saying the worst **** is 100% true

those annoying twinks forget that just cause they are feminine and gay doesn't mean they aren't MEN, and can't just be saying s**ist **** about other female artists all the time

they rlly need to stay out of women's business cause their noses are too far into it

she spilled I fear

and to the twinks offended, go build a house or something 

• Love 7
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block