Cardi B: "White twinks on this app are weird"

10 hours ago, kfitz421 said:

I mean her experience is valid but generalizations are never right imo :martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch:

And if we are going to generalize - I thought only cis white girls listened to Cardi and all the gays Stan Doja and Nicki??? :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

and tbh I don’t know anyone who seriously likes her as an artist but you know I’m sure she fits maybe like Jamie Spears’ tastes :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

white twink detected :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

ps: speak for yourself when you talk about gays stanning nicki and this other girl

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, Jefferson Silva said:

white twink detected :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

ps: speak for yourself when you talk about gays stanning nicki and this other girl

Congratulations sweetie :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

looks like you’ve done your civil rights work for the year :bcut_britney_clapboard:

go ahead and pat yourself on the back :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

• Love 3

She's kinda right sorry. Some white gays are truly evil and they are so addicted to drama. There are many times when I have tried to build a friendship with white gays but often it has ended in something very petty and toxic. They're always throwing shade, being catty and sassy for no reason, acting like theyre so above you, criticizing you. Those people want to be accepted, they want equality and yet they treat people awfully.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

One person said it best. 

If gay men are now finding twinks a slur, I better not see that word in their associated tribes on grindr. 

Cos why would you wanna associate with a word that you now deem a slur after being called out. 

video games wii GIF

Actual evidence as a bear of me sleeping knowing I'm not a slur but seeing justice finally happening to them. 

On 7/14/2021 at 2:47 PM, BritneyWithGlasses said:

If im being honest, some the worst people i have ever met, are white twinks. They are the most  judgemental people in the LGBTQ+ community and the most vocal. They think the world revolves around them and if you are a person who is 150 pounds (70k) or above your voice dont matter. 

I say this in general but I mean as a group, not individuals

Agree! They are very judge mental and most racism comes from them in 🏳️‍🌈 community 

12 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

unless you're a muscle beast of 90kg in which case they immediately become sub slu*s begging you to fu*k them :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Everything you said is true, but it's important to realize that twinks are people who are bullied the most by hetero***uals. In schools they are the easiest targets being somewhat feminine and skinny (which usually equals physically weak) so they get beaten up and humiliated on the daily.

Unfortunately, most of them never seek help as they aren't fully aware of the mental consequences this endurance creates, so they end up with attitudes as a form of defensive mechanism. Deep inside, they really are just sad individuals who want to be loved and respected more than anything else – basically all the things they lacked while growing up :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: But, if you don't seek for professional help, then nobody can help you. 

I believe that gays are not guilty for what's happening to them while growing up (bullying, threatening, being disowned, humiliated etc.) but it is absolutely their fault for not trying to become their best selves once they're grown up adults :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: 

Most don't seek help cos therapy still has a stigmatized view of a person needing help and is weak, cos they can't find another way to cope or move on..

Trust me until therapy is no longer taboo, mental health will never be fully accepted.  

• Love 1
3 hours ago, 4EverIntoxicated said:

As a former white twink, I can honestly say that I see no lie here :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

I used to be a mean little *****. :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

I put some weight on and now I’m a humble whatever the next level of gay there is :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

When a gay says they don't mind a little belly, it's Because they know it's a struggle..

I met a straight man who works out just to eat like an unhealthy fattie.

But he wants that cut abs back, and he admits he can but that means giving up Mexican food as most of it's unhealthy anyway. But like he said as a Mexican me giving up on my food is like giving up what makes me, me..

So I work out just to eat unhealthy.  He still looks good cos he works 3 hours a day 3X. 

2 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

When a gay says they don't mind a little belly, it's Because they know it's a struggle..

I met a straight man who works out just to eat like an unhealthy fattie.

But he wants that cut abs back, and he admits he can but that means giving up Mexican food as most of it's unhealthy anyway. But like he said as a Mexican me giving up on my food is like giving up what makes me, me..

So I work out just to eat unhealthy.  He still looks good cos he works 3 hours a day 3X. 

I love Mexican food! I’ll never give it up. And I don’t work out at all. I’m not overweight, but I’m not healthy. I need to start working out. I thought my twinkness would last forever :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block