Cardi B: "White twinks on this app are weird"

1 hour ago, BritneyWithGlasses said:

If im being honest, some the worst people i have ever met, are white twinks. They are the most  judgemental people in the LGBTQ+ community and the most vocal. They think the world revolves around them and if you are a person who is 150 pounds (70k) or above your voice dont matter. 

I say this in general but I mean as a group, not individuals

MTE. Also, I remember Azealia going through the same situation. They were super racist against her and  calling Azealia the N word till she snapped. 

• Like 2

Well she ain’t wrong. White twinks are some of the most vile, judgmental, think they are above everyone else in the gay community type of people. The ironic part is that they are the same ones demanding respect and to be accepted and not judged by the world. Shame they can’t give the same in their own community. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

She didn't lie, I mean someone said it best. 

They are the Republicans of the gay community when someone shoots their ish, they act offended and such. 

Instead of saying thank you, but I'm not interested.

They get offended.  

If you gain ten pounds, you're exhaled from the super uber vip grindr club..

We can continue, but she's not wrong and if they are offended, that's because the message hits home and they hate it. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

She didn't lie, I mean someone said it best. 

They are the Republicans of the gay community when someone shoots their ish, they act offended and such. 

Instead of saying thank you, but I'm not interested.

They get offended.  

If you gain ten pounds, you're exhaled from the super uber vip grindr club..

We can continue, but she's not wrong and if they are offended, that's because the message hits home and they hate it. 

And those same people also complain that they can't find anyone when their standards are literally through the roof. At the end of the day, the toxic ones are also the most miserable ones (hence their behavior), so everyone else stays winning.

• Like 2

I mean her experience is valid but generalizations are never right imo :martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch:

And if we are going to generalize - I thought only cis white girls listened to Cardi and all the gays Stan Doja and Nicki??? :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

and tbh I don’t know anyone who seriously likes her as an artist but you know I’m sure she fits maybe like Jamie Spears’ tastes :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

She got a point, there was a post on here just a few days ago about how some celebs are "fake feminists" and deserve nothing just because they haven't spoke on the Free Britney movement.

Absolutely disgusting that a man feels he can pivot women against each other in the name of feminism. Thank god he deactivated his account

46 minutes ago, allyson said:

She got a point, there was a post on here just a few days ago about how some celebs are "fake feminists" and deserve nothing just because they haven't spoke on the Free Britney movement.

Absolutely disgusting that a man feels he can pivot women against each other in the name of feminism. Thank god he deactivated his account

They attacked one woman, she said something in Wednesday, still mocked but by Thursday a high powered attorney was thrown into the ring with the connection to ala Ciccone and who's representing her..

The one recommended by The one that gets attacked the most in this forum.

@I Always Sing Live we now can hold them to their slander on Madonna due to the lawyer that represents Britney now. 

die another day madonna GIF

• Super Mods
14 hours ago, BritneyWithGlasses said:

If im being honest, some the worst people i have ever met, are white twinks. They are the most  judgemental people in the LGBTQ+ community and the most vocal. They think the world revolves around them and if you are a person who is 150 pounds (70k) or above your voice dont matter. 

I say this in general but I mean as a group, not individuals

unless you're a muscle beast of 90kg in which case they immediately become sub slu*s begging you to fu*k them :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Everything you said is true, but it's important to realize that twinks are people who are bullied the most by hetero***uals. In schools they are the easiest targets being somewhat feminine and skinny (which usually equals physically weak) so they get beaten up and humiliated on the daily.

Unfortunately, most of them never seek help as they aren't fully aware of the mental consequences this endurance creates, so they end up with attitudes as a form of defensive mechanism. Deep inside, they really are just sad individuals who want to be loved and respected more than anything else – basically all the things they lacked while growing up :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: But, if you don't seek for professional help, then nobody can help you. 

I believe that gays are not guilty for what's happening to them while growing up (bullying, threatening, being disowned, humiliated etc.) but it is absolutely their fault for not trying to become their best selves once they're grown up adults :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: 

• Love 1
  • Super Mods

I agree with her 100% though, and this doesn't refer to white twinks only, quite literally, twinks of all corlos and backgrounds have the same issue. Twink culture overall is very toxic and disgusting. 

And people think gym gays are the worst :byebitch_britney_wave_black_white_and_bw_sunglasses_bye_hi_walking_leaving:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block