Britney references her June 23rd testimony (wearing a maids outfit)

I can see her being sarcastic about it. Chaotic/Matt Lauer interview vibes :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff: She's said before she'd go outside in rollers and doesn't give a ****, so... I think it's her. I know framing it like she's ****ting on her maids looks bad (I wouldn't personally write it that way), but...yeah :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Like 2
Just now, Martian_M00d said:

I can see her being sarcastic about it. Chaotic/Matt Lauer interview vibes :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff: She's said before she'd go outside in rollers and doesn't give a ****, so... I think it's her. I know framing it like she's ****ting on her maids looks bad (I wouldn't personally write it that way), but...yeah :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

This is tone deaf ad

And she sounds like entitled spoiled brat 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods

Get that money, Cassie. :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

On a related note, it’s so stupid that they even have these posts as part of a content schedule. They could at least share throwback photos or video footage from the past. But clearly that would be celebrating Britney too much in their eyes. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

• Love 2
  • Like 2
11 minutes ago, mmseventy said:

Lol it’s so funny how divided this has people. My immediate thought was ok THIS one doesn’t seem like it’s her, while other people are convinced this is the one genuine post. Idk to me it reads like more of a Team Con distraction technique - trying to make her less credible before the big day tomorrow. But who knows, really? At this point I’m resigned to not knowing what’s her and what’s not till after she’s freed :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

since 2019 I decided not think anything about her social media and just enjoy the content. I don't care if the pictures are new, old, or if she's writing the captions, I just enjoy the content, since  it's the only thing we're getting from her since her hiatus.

The whole idea of judging someone by their social media posts, whether in a legal aspect, medical aspect or just among the GP is absurd and gross. So even if Team Con has been managing her social media to give a certain image, a huge part of the problem is all that people that consider that certain image negative. What is people going to do if she keeps making posts like that once she's freed? 

• Love 6
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, SlayOut said:

Get that money, Cassie. :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

On a related note, it’s so stupid that they even have these posts as part of a content schedule. They could at least share throwback photos or video footage from the past. But clearly that would be celebrating Britney too much in their eyes. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

This would make more sense than the foolishness they post now. I'd almost prefer it. Just nothing but throwbacks. We'll use Sam's instagram to know that she's ok because her account is too infuriating. 

• Love 1

I think it’s her. She’s always had a great sense of humour. Sometimes when you’re going through trauma… if you can make a joke it can feel like a 2 minute vacation. 
plus she looks **** smoking hot as always! 

if it is her I’m glad she’s keeping her spirits up 😀

• Love 1
  • Like 3
Just now, Wayne said:

I think it’s her. She’s always had a great sense of humour. Sometimes when you’re going through trauma… if you can make a joke it can feel like a 2 minute vacation. 

Yea and that post “ she” did that was positive about her family the day after she told us she wants to sue them all… is that totally her too?

• Like 8
1 minute ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

Yea and that post “ she” did that was positive about her family the day after she told us she wants to sue them all… is that totally her too?

Oh which post was that? 
gosh it’s so confusing! 
Tbh when this all first happened 2 years ago with free Britney I wasn’t sure I believed it until she spoke in court. I just thought no way would her family treat her that way. 
I guess money is the root of all evil :/

6 minutes ago, Wayne said:

How is this post great sense of humor  ? 

• Love 2
  • Like 1