Husband of Lance Bass Says Team Con Would Allegedly Change Britney’s Phone Number and Contacts

32 minutes ago, Pawnshop_ said:

One of my main takeaways from this is that Jamie Lynn has been misleading people about how Britney is doing. What a little snake (but we already knew that!)

and people were seeing obvious signs of abuse and thought britney just didn't want to talk to them or did nothing :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Love 2
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Applejack said:

and people were seeing obvious signs of abuse and thought britney just didn't want to talk to them or did nothing :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Right? They also apparently couldn’t be bothered to look into #FreeBritney before doing their little media tours exclaiming “She’s all good!!! She might need the c-ship. Trust the system :)”

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Pawnshop_ said:

Right? They also apparently couldn’t be bothered to look into #FreeBritney before doing their little media tours exclaiming “She’s all good!!! She might need the c-ship. Trust the system :)”

I'm more appalled at the fact she distanced herself from any friend or colleague and those "who know her better than we do" (ie Lance) would only ask JL something after all those years and assume everything was fine. Didn't he find it weird during the last 13 years how isolated Britney was? Does he think that is an appropriate way to treat someone? Does he think Britney was fine and dandy with her father controlling her life?

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Applejack said:

I'm more appalled at the fact she distanced herself from any friend or colleague and those "who know her better than we do" (ie Lance) would only ask JL something after all those years and assume everything was fine. Didn't he find it weird during the last 13 years how isolated Britney was? Does he think that is an appropriate way to treat someone? Does he think Britney was fine and dandy with her father controlling her life?

I agree. It’s unbelievable how many friends and collaborators of hers witnessed the abuse, or suspected things were off but just let it go. Thanks for speaking up now, I guess, but I personally can’t imagine standing by and doing nothing while my friend was in such a dire situation. 

• Like 4
59 minutes ago, Applejack said:

This always bugged me too! The fact that in his head he thought ok let me ask Jamie Lynn how she is....if she really is/was ok and yall are friends that go way back why would you not be able to just ask her yourself? 

If I was inquiring about a friend I wouldn't ask their sibling I would go straight to the source. They honestly just need to close their mouth about the whole thing. They don't seem genuine and it's coming off gossipy. I don't think Britney would appreciate them blabbering their mouth n twitter unless it's something useful to her case. 

Everyone who has spoken out about what they have seen has done so in a caring genuine concerned matter. These two just want the clout smh.

• Like 2

Lance exaggerates everything. That’s his problem.

His husband is loyal to him and it clearly shows they both don’t know anything’s about Britney’s situation. I don’t care that they haven’t researched it. Yet I do care when Lance talks and says stuff like “trust the system”. This isn’t the first time he talks about Britney either. 

Perhaps he should do what a lot of celebrities do and just say the bare minimum. He comes off worse every time. I don’t see Lance the same anymore. I used to like him, now I don’t at all. He is so annoying :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:

• Love 3

I mean they are cringe but lance was britney's bff at one point and she was the first person he told that he was gay according to lance tho...

I dunno until last year I thought JL and Britney were tight as thieves and that JL Britney after everything Britney has done/said about her over the years and if you've known JL since you were a kid you'd probably believe her and that she had Brits best intentions at heart and now that all the court docs and bank finances have leaked and britney's testimony about suing her family you'd be angry as **** that you'd been Conned by team con ... I wouldn't even put it passed team con to send her friends texts impersonating Britney and making out she was fine. 

That said... Where was Lance after the testimony I don't remember him saying ****. I also see lance as a hanger onner whose worked for gossip rags and appeared on all the talk shows spilling the beans on his famous friends so I dunno ... If he was super worried about britney's private life it didn't bother him prior to free Britney and team con has hired him many times like with the circus album launch party... 

Could be a friend could be a phony. 

I think he's a bit of both 

• Like 1

My 70 something year old client was looking through a magazine.  She commented on a picture of Lance and his husband holding their babies’ ultrasound pictures.  I quickly changed the subject to more important things.  For the rest of her haircut I educated her on the #FreeBritney movement.Ben Stiller Knowledge GIF
shooting star psa GIF

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

this also makes me wonder why was sam allowed in...

can't figure that part of it all out either. why was there a brick wall keeping life long friends out while a complete unknown was allowed  in and to get so close (who then subsequently turned on the c-ship) ?

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, sunny_liston said:

can't figure that part of it all out either. why was there a brick wall keeping life long friends out while a complete unknown was allowed  in and to get so close (who then subsequently turned on the c-ship) ?

i dont know what to make of it either.

• Love 1
  • Super Mods

Man thats just fked up.

Especially the part where her "handlers" would change the numbers on her phone

for it can seem like no one cares to talk to her.

Thats mental abuse!

I just wanna know how tf is doing that "helping" her  in this conservatorship??

I dont recall it ever mentioning that banning a person from talking to their friends and family was ok.

This just proves what we all know:

That this conservatorship is shhhhhhit! 

It's going to take years of therapy for Britney to actually be emotionally better.

She was mentally and emotionally abused and I'm quite sure physical and verbal abuse 

Someone said the tiger parenting.

I'm 37, let's just say I don't go to family functions cos of me being single and proud of it, is opposite of what I was raised..

Thank God Blood doesn't make family, and I learned I can create my own family that won't judge me cos I don't do what's expected of me. 

Family dinners was so awkward. 

Praising marriages, having children, job promotions, and when it came to me. 

Another year of being single and independent is not worth celebrating in a family built on marriage and children