Britney: Kiss My *** haters

2 hours ago, Naes614 said:

I get that but Britney has always been weird and odd. I mean that in a good way lol..but ever since the conservatorship they have muzzled her. So if she does post things like this by chance I wouldn’t be surprised at all lol - I remember her always writing on her website back in the day even 🤣

I remember when she use to write on her official site up until the conservatorship, and she NEVER wrote her posts like that either. It is so obviously not her these days. They want so badly to paint her in a bad light and try and turn the fans against her so we stop caring about her freedom which will NEVER happen. Keep trying Cassie.

.P.S. Cassie brush your teeth, I can smell your stank breath from just looking at you :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

• Love 5
  • Like 3

The whole world supports Britney but ofc her insta is all about haters. Arent u tired from that shtshow u team con?Cause we r. We r tired of the lies, secrets and even Britney tired-as she said she wants it to END. So u better stop posting at all. I think fans should unfollow her insta and we will come back whenever she is free. I unfollowed it long ago. Only checking Sams insta as it feels he is posting himself and his posts with her r NICE.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

She doesn’t hate us, she hates you cause you’re a hater. I’m a supporter and she likes supporters. Also, we are not freeing her and she does not owe us anything. We may have her back, but she’s been fighting on her own against her family, management, label execs and the courts her entire life. She gets all the credit and zero expectations. We’ve taken enough already. 

WHAT girl. The F

Letters of truth, a bunch of text messages/e-mails leaked by Sam L from the past, Britney's testimony, the recent text messages she sent to Jodi Jody

Britney expresses herself in a completely different way, not like in her instagram at all! We need to stop paying attention to it, cuz it's just team con's tool to mess with us!

• Love 1