Britney: Kiss My *** haters

Tho else thinks the latest Instagram pics are totally suspicious? 

Just in the 12th June 2021 she posted a pic of her back in a hot pink out fit with the caption “Have you seen the tattoo on the back of my neck before?? It says Men Hey Shin and means healing !!! It’s my favourite tattoo but ironically you never see it” 

So now, there are 2 posts with it photo shopped out and a new post claiming she now likes it better?!?!?!!! 

Whoever is in control of her Instagram is doing a terrible job as her true fans know this is not her words. 

kiss.jpg.38e45d3d39ad23489928343cb868a62f.jpgRelated:

• Love 3
  • Like 5
19 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Today was their team meeting. Maybe they read the multiple Exhale threads and formulated this response together? :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

If thats what they do during their weekly meetings then they aint doint a good job :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Cassie hun, I know you're reading this, please resign. And in case Jeff is here too, man you are a creepy mother****er and you'll get caught too. Its only a matter of time, yall are just delaying the inevitable :useeinthis_chew_eating_pink:

• Love 3
  • Like 2