New Alleged Messages From Lynne Expose Her As Manipulative and Unwilling To Help

I was hoping it wasn't true, cuz I always think her family can't get any worse :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:  But seems this is from court documents, when Sam L was suing Spears. It's a transcription of text messages.

And if you think about it, Lynne was never there for Britney when she needed it...

She was always more worried about JL

As terrible as it must have been for Lynne to witness Britney's plight, the most difficult chapters for her to write in her book were those concerning her youngest daughter Jamie Lynn's pregnancy at the age of 16, and the birth of her baby daughter, who is now six months old.

Jamie Lynn followed Britney into showbusiness by starring in children's TV show Zoey 101, and when the story of her pregnancy broke, the critics were quick to blame Lynne.

'With Britney, everything had always been out there in the public domain,' she says. 'So, even if I wasn't used to the pain, I was still used to those things happening. But with Jamie Lynn it was so different. I couldn't believe that my studious, perfect little girl had got herself pregnant. I just went into shock. But she's doing great now, and is a wonderful mum to Maddie Briann.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1092120/Lynne-Spears-Im-blame-Britneys-meltdown.html

-

And Lynne had guts to say 'no' to James when it came to JL, but not when it was about Brit (((

E5UvXReWUAU4z_x?format=jpg&name=medium

• Love 3
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

I was hoping it wasn't true, cuz I always think her family can't get any worse :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:  But seems this is from court documents, when Sam L was suing Spears. It's a transcription of text messages.

And if you think about it, Lynne was never there for Britney when she needed it...

She was always more worried about JL

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1092120/Lynne-Spears-Im-blame-Britneys-meltdown.html

-

And Lynne had guts to say 'no' to James when it came to JL, but not when it was about Brit (((

E5UvXReWUAU4z_x?format=jpg&name=medium

omg that's horrible!! Sending your teen daughter away bc she got pregnant!! i'm no advocacy for teen pregnancy but Jamie Lynn made a mistake and she needed her mom. Sending her away at a time where she needs her mom the most would have been the worst thing. Plus, what about Casey? He would need to be there for JL and his daughter. That's just sick. and the fact that JL thought she didn't have any choice......sounds similar to Brit's situation (brit probably felt she had no choice in the conservatorship)

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Dirk said:

Guys don’t believe this ****

Its all Sam Lutfi doing it!

I get that…. And I get he’s not the greatest at all….. but like sometimes I think we need to think differently about him. I think yes he was bad but I also think he was used as the scapegoat by the family back in 07/08.  Doesn’t mean he didn’t do s****y things I just think her family has done worse and painted him as the ONLY villain in this. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
37 minutes ago, Xbritney990 said:

I think yes he was bad but I also think he was used as the scapegoat by the family back in 07/08.

Sam definitely was planted in Brit's life by team Con. Sure, he knows a lot, but he is also a liar and manipulator. So we need to be careful about any info he is feeding us...

Also there is a great thread about him made by @Steel Magnolia

• Love 2
  • Like 4

I really feel these conversations are real. Whether Sam is a bad person or not, it’s a fact her family has failed her way too many times, even before the cship, which was probably also used to get her back because she was so done with that broke and broken family. :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses: Lynne flirting with KFed comes as no surprise, she didn’t side with Britney at all during the custody battle. That punch was so deserved :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening: And I 100% believe Juno and American Gretchen were ashamed of Britney, because instead of offering their love and support they put her under legal death and she has been isolated.

• Like 3

Not saying I believe in this as it seems to only bring Lutfi’s *** into the good spotlight but Britney mentioned “my WHOLE family did nothing” for a reason :martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch: 

and why should we look back at these things for over a decade ago? I think we should focus on the present and the present Lynne is at least trying to do something to save herself from being crucified by the world and to at least free Britney. As long as she’s against Jamie and co at the present , I’m good. 

Don't believe ANYTHING Lutfi says, people. This guy is a predator. Britney's family are horrific but he might be even worse? Don't forget this man has muliple restraining orders against him even before he met Britney. Courtney Love has spoken about how dangerous he is. I'd take her word over his any day.

Where are these court documents that show these text messages are legt?

7 hours ago, Puppy said:

I mean Lynne is not a saint but that is a reach, the only problem with Lynne is her ignorance but no doubt deep down she loves her daughter. The Spears family are a twilight zone episode :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

They are. In my opinion, love is useless when it is only a noun and not a verb. 1, 2 even 3 years of ignorance is human. 13? pluase. I'd rather have a spider as a. Mother if my mom decides to act like the loving mother Lynne. 

If these messages are fake or not is secondary. Her actions in 13 years (or lack, thereof) speak way louder than any other thing might. 

• Like 4
2 hours ago, Xbritney990 said:

I get that…. And I get he’s not the greatest at all….. but like sometimes I think we need to think differently about him. I think yes he was bad but I also think he was used as the scapegoat by the family back in 07/08.  Doesn’t mean he didn’t do s****y things I just think her family has done worse and painted him as the ONLY villain in this. 

Exactly. I am not a fan at all, let me leave that clearly stated. But nobody should forget these are psychopaths and manipulators. Painting a villian serves them to be the good ones. 

Also, I forgot about those revolting staged photos of Lynne with Britney. Yuck. 

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, Bigno said:

They are. In my opinion, love is useless when it is only a noun and not a verb. 1, 2 even 3 years of ignorance is human. 13? pluase. I'd rather have a spider as a. Mother if my mom decides to act like the loving mother Lynne. 

If these messages are fake or not is secondary. Her actions in 13 years (or lack, thereof) speak way louder than any other thing might. 

Honestly she should ditch her family as they all betrayed her but I do feel Lynne has that “mother love” deep down but I’ve always saw her as an ignorant stage mom and her keep denying it just makes her even more of a stage parent. Even now I feel hiring lawyers to help Britney is her way of showing love but classic Lynne of leaving others to do the work for her. She dreamed of being a star but was too afraid and lived through it using her daughter and relying on Jamie to step in and BE CONSERVATOR rather than take the reigns herself. I don’t think they realize the amount of hurt they caused her psychologically. 

• Love 2
8 hours ago, Applejack said:

nah, 2008 wasn't 1998... 

The first iPhone came out in 2007, without an appstore, they had started the appstore in 07.10.2008. 

SMS was still a thing and i am sure for many people it is even today, because of unlimited textmessages. 

But not in Europe. :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

1 hour ago, Prince Ali said:

Hmmm I don't believe it.. I mean who has that kind of long conversations via sms.. they would have a call.. 

This. I hate sam Lutfi but those email we are always talking about came through him

• Like 1

I still find it odd that during Lutfi's lawsuit against Britney's state and family with a different judge than the c-ship case, team Con was unable to prove any of their claims against him and he was about to win the case, but then they settled with him (reportedly at the time for a lot of money). So I wouldn't completely disregard those messages cause if they are indeed from court documents apparently he was winning the case, even with all the c-ship power and immunity. 

I definitely think Sam's an opportunist though and of the worst kinds because the way he manipulates people's life is silent and covered by "good intentions". For example he credits himself of inviting the paparazzis to Britney's house, supposedly because he wanted them to see her as a human being and start treating her better and respecting her. Since when that is a good idea? Paparazzi are one of the worst types of opportunists they'd do anything for money, and doing this he introduced more rats to Britney's life like Adnan Ghalib at a time she was very fragile emotionally and mentally, not to say it didn't improve the paparazzi situation at all, if anything it only made it worse because after that they started to think they had intimacy with Britney and started to jump over her even more. But again the way he paints it, it was with "good intentions". 

I wouldn't doubt Britney's been trying to get in touch with him over the years though, unfortunately loneliness can make people desperate and hold onto anyone who shows them some sort of sympathy and for better or for worse he's always "advocating" for her. 

• Love 2