New Alleged Messages From Lynne Expose Her As Manipulative and Unwilling To Help

8 minutes ago, DJBringItBack said:

This is the worst one that I am repulsed by: 

I believe it.. sigh. She was going through it and it wasn't right what her family was like.. They owe her an apology and even more so now. It's awful what they did to this woman regardless of what she was going through or did.. 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, danny1994 said:

I’m calling bs right away. The only way to text back in 2008 was SMS, and the character limit was 160 characters. One of those messages had 201 characters.

Not technically true. You could send more but it would count as 2 messages so you’d be charged twice but it would still go through as one text. 

if these are real then damn I feel bad for Britney. Her mother is clearly already ****ed up in the head (any stage parent is honestly) but the way these speak about lynne reporting things back to Jamie rings so true to recent events. It’s sad. 

• Like 2
21 minutes ago, Gardenia said:

I kinda believe these are true. I always imagined that her family was embarrassed by her behavior back then and completely ignoring the deep issues Britney had. 

The deep issues cause by a childhood (and strangely adulthood) full of neglect and disturbing behaviour. If anyone should be embarrassed it’s them. 

• Like 9
3 hours ago, G-unit said:

I would need actual proof that these are real.  I mean it’s not even actual screenshots of texts or anything, just supposed texts typed up.  

me too. I don't wanna jump the gun. I feel like with all this stuff coming "out" people are going to take advantage of exposing people and make stuff up

I call BS...the part about not calling, texting or seeing her sister in 9 months I don't believe. There was that famous video of Jamie lynn cursing at the paps with Britney and there was also a video of them at one time going through a drive thru. I believe they didn't talk for a while though (bc brit didn't know she was pregnant) but I don't think it was 9 months

MUST READ: The part about barbara walter, I had remembered her saying something on the view about speaking with her manager (at the time Lutfi) and I did a quick search and this would be the episode of The View where she talks about speaking with Sam but i'm still not sure how much I believe these "documents". I need more proof

• Love 1
33 minutes ago, thedoughboy said:

I call BS...the part about not calling, texting or seeing her sister in 9 months I don't believe. There was that famous video of Jamie lynn cursing at the paps with Britney and there was also a video of them at one time going through a drive thru. I believe they didn't talk for a while though (bc brit didn't know she was pregnant) but I don't think it was 9 months

it could make sense

britney was estranged from her family since april 2007 at the latest

the lutfi-led mom and daughter reunion happened after the vmas, so after september.

jamie lynn was shooting zoey 101 and lynne was living with her on set in malibu. britney visited them in early 2007, then for the infamous love letter episode and then no more. then when they weren't shooting, jamie lynn and lynne were in somewhere else (kentwood i guess?)

the "well then move the **** out" happened in october, according to the upload date 

the drive-thru pic was from october 2007 as well

https://www.alamy.com/stock-photo-britney-spears-and-her-sister-jamie-lynn-spears-go-to-taco-bell-drive-34612520.html

here's a pap's pic of lynne and jamie lynn arriving at LAX to visit Britney. It's October 6. The same date as the two events above

https://www.justjared.com/photo-gallery/640081/britneys-mom-reunite-14/

9 months before October 2007 would mean January/February 2007, which makes sense going by what we know

Sad is that that seemed to be a fairly quick reunion and they were out of touch again by December. With JL and Lynne back to Louisiana.

• Like 2