New Alleged Messages From Lynne Expose Her As Manipulative and Unwilling To Help

New exposed messages via Twitter seem to expose Lynne, her manipulation, and refusal to help her own daughter during the early stages of the conservatorship. Here she tells whoever she’s communicating with to elk Britney that she is in the hospital with possible cancer, in hopes that her daughter will reach out. It’s hard to confirm that these are actual messages and that they are from Lynne her self, but I can say that the whole “using an injury to gain sympathy” is quite the coincidence (Jamie and his infamous colon).

Thoughts?? 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, blackoutbixxh said:

I was going to put that I’ve been getting big Sam vibes from these “leaked” messages.

All equally as guilty in my opinion :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

Yes "leaked", it's not enough to jump at conclusions ...

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, G-unit said:

I would need actual proof that these are real.  I mean it’s not even actual screenshots of texts or anything, just supposed texts typed up.  

Yeah, I’m the same I decided not to post as I couldn’t see any real evidence they were real!

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

I’m calling bs right away. The only way to text back in 2008 was SMS, and the character limit was 160 characters. One of those messages had 201 characters.

Could it be from BBM on a blackberry? Or even some other instant message like MSN messenger 

I feel I've seen these before in any case.

• Haha 1
  • Like 3

Honestly: I had a mass in my sinus cavity too and it was initially biopsied because it might be cancer, so I don’t know why this person keeps insisting it’s a lie when Lynne never once says it isn’t truth. It was scary and I went through surgery but the whole while I was testy. The person labelled “me” sounds like some drama Queen and **** disturber.  Lynne seemed annoyed with Britney and although they were nice to try and bring her in, people who are mad say a lot of crap. Plus “me” swears non stop and hammers messages. It’s kinda manipulative . I agree that she needs therapy tho. Jamie Lynn can shut up now about always loving Britney because by her own mom’s statement she was hot and cold with Britney like a jealous ****.  F the family.  Poor Britney. She was abandoned by then at the height of the insanity they threw her in. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4