Kevin Federline Wants Evaluation if Conservatorship Ends

the boys will be 18 in 2025/2026.. that's really not so far away... I can't wait until they can no longer use her kids against her and k fed cannot collect child support 😂😂 the ride Is ending for all of them soon and when her children are men they will be able to speak freely! Hopefully they haven't been brainwashed by then and can see with their own eyes what has happened to Britney... they only have to do what we do and research online.. 

• Like 5

Omg Aw! This is so cute :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy: he really stayed true to his roots of being a user that got lucky! Where’s his DJ residency? We need to see how well popazao is remembered. Kevin you are an icon! I wanna see what you can do without Britney’s money fr

d😯ath to all of them

• Haha 2
  • Like 1

The first part supports Britney basically saying she didn’t need lithium though, right? (Not that we didn’t already know this / trust her or anything) Why else would they ask on what basis she were prescribed that? Surely Kevin already has an idea of what is actually going on with Britney’s mental health. This question would be pointless if you already knew of a reason severe enough for lithium. 

*If I’m understanding all of this correctly. I am currently high lol  

The second half and “further dialogue” parts are trash!  

• Like 1

I just want to bring something up. Sean Preston, who is 15 years old, was following the w**d hashtag on instagram from the time he was 14 years old. He would also upload stories on his IG about smoking w**d. Obviously, there is no way he could get away with that at his mothers house and Kevin has primary custody. 

So, Kevin is allowing his underage kids to partake in ***** that can alter and affect a young developing mind.

Why isn’t this an issue? Why aren’t his parenting skills being questioned?

Jayden James went on IG live to blast Jamie Spears and was seen using a multitude of curse words while at his FATHER’s house. Why isn’t this questioned?

Only Britney’s parenting is questioned, god forbid she uses a curse word, god forbid she step out of line once in her life. She has to deal with 30% custody because of her father’s abuse towards her sons.

This is not right.

• Like 7
2 minutes ago, Rik said:

Omg Aw! This is so cute :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy: he really stayed true to his roots of being a user that got lucky! Where’s his DJ residency? We need to see how well popazao is remembered. Kevin you are an icon! I wanna see what you can do without Britney’s money fr

d😯ath to all of them

The way I downloaded this because he was Britney's husband and I wanted to support her :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Haha 8

He is part of the problem and why she got placed in the conservatorship in the first place. He benefits from it just as much as everyone else involved does. No way in hell he can provide for all his kids without Britney. I wish I could hire a lawyer myself and get her the hell away from these awful people. I'm enraged.

The host on the right nails it right on the head, they were all complicit. :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

1:25

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

I just want to bring something up. Sean Preston, who is 15 years old, was following the w**d hashtag on instagram from the time he was 14 years old. He would also upload stories on his IG about smoking w**d. Obviously, there is no way he could get away with that at his mothers house and Kevin has primary custody. 

So, Kevin is allowing his underage kids to partake in ***** that can alter and affect a young developing mind.

Why isn’t this an issue? Why aren’t his parenting skills being questioned?

Jayden James went on IG live to blast Jamie Spears and was seen using a multitude of curse words while at his FATHER’s house. Why isn’t this questioned?

Only Britney’s parenting is questioned, god forbid she uses a curse word, god forbid she step out of line once in her life. She has to deal with 30% custody because of her father’s abuse towards her sons.

This is not right.

Do you have any proof (I believe you) of this so it can be used against Kevin?

1 minute ago, Pfefferminz said:

Do you have any proof (I believe you) of this so it can be used against Kevin?

His page is private now and I’m not following him. I remember he was following a couple hashtags regarding *********. Hopefully someone here who is following him can check it that’s still the case.

• Like 1

So ******* disgusting :clownery_makeup_meme:. In any case, Kevin is the one who maybe needs a conservatorship since he is not able to provide his own food or clothing if it wasn't for Britney. Seriously WTF this joke is just ridiculous  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1