Kevin Federline Wants Evaluation if Conservatorship Ends

1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

I used to give Kfed some slack cause he's never done an interview about her, is the father of her kids etc, but this rubs me the wrong way. Almost no one around Britney wants her to grow or change 

That’s because everyone around her knows that if they allow her to grow or change that their wallets will no longer grow and their lifestyles will change.Happy Music Video GIF by Britney Spears

• Like 3

Bull**** upon bull****.

I was one prescribed lithium myself (never took it or filed the prescription). I literally met with a new general care provider, and while telling him I was dealing with depression and asking for a referral to a psychologist, he prescribed me lithium.

In other words---no diagnosis, no basis, just, prescribed it because he was a doctor and could and obviously thought it would help with depression.

Just saying like, no investigation is needed except for maybe into these crappy doctors doling out powerful meds without discretion. 

Makes no sense at all. She made it pretty clear that she was prescibed lithium as a way to punish her for dropping the Domination Residency and she was not used to or needed that medication and only took it for a short period of time.

Besides I know many people that take or used to take lithium according to a medical prescription and are not under a conservatorship and manage their life pretty reasonable all things considered, though I'd agree with Brit that its a heavy **** makes people look like their drugged and I think more medical opinions and options should be considered before entering such treatment. 

22 minutes ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

Bull**** upon bull****.

I was one prescribed lithium myself (never took it or filed the prescription). I literally met with a new general care provider, and while telling him I was dealing with depression and asking for a referral to a psychologist, he prescribed me lithium.

In other words---no diagnosis, no basis, just, prescribed it because he was a doctor and could and obviously thought it would help with depression.

Just saying like, no investigation is needed except for maybe into these crappy doctors doling out powerful meds without discretion. 

I remember a client telling me a similar experience years ago.  He said he went into the doctor’s office and, before he even said what was wrong, the doctor already had his prescription pad out.  There is SO much corruption involved in this situation.  The focus is mostly on her family right now because people can’t believe a family could do that to their own flesh and blood.  I can’t wait for more truth to come out and for everyone to be exposed for the crap human beings they truly are.broad city trash GIF

1 minute ago, Mattyj7883 said:

I remember a client telling me a similar experience years ago.  He said he went into the doctor’s office and, before he even said what was wrong, the doctor already had his prescription pad out.  There is SO much corruption involved in this situation.  The focus is mostly on her family right now because people can’t believe a family could do that to their own flesh and blood.  I can’t wait for more truth to come out and for everyone to be exposed for the crap human beings they truly are.broad city trash GIF

I went to a dermatologist for a skin rash and they wanted to prescribe me anxiety meds lol

• Haha 1

No inside information. Guess they had to reiterate that again after the script leaked which confirmed Kevin was at the very least involved in forcing Britney into rehab by means of threat.

Lithium is a medication used for a lot of conditions and it’s funny to me Kaplan and Kevin suddenly want to get hung up on that. First off, Kevin has no right to demand anything from Britney. Yes he can say well then he won’t allow her to see her kids or whatever bs he wants to play but he still has no right to demand things, consequences aside. No inside information but wants to be the one to make conditions around Britney’s freedom. **** That Noise. Britney has clearly said she was medically abused and that ****head has nothing better to say than “I hope it had medical basis” no it didn’t. You know these people are all working together just from the fact that not one of them, not a single one of them, is actually taking Britney’s testimony seriously, they aren’t even mentioning it, they are acting as if all Britney said in court that day was “hey I was prescribed lithium but I think it’s ****ty I wanna get out of this cship without being checked ok thanks bye”. Britney confessed to being abused and the only thing these people have to say is “I wish her well” no you don’t lmao.

Lithium is a mood stabilizer. For bipolar etc etc. she’s explained why she got put on it. Because she rebelled. Guess they missed that part. People on this world are on much stronger medications than that and they’re living their lives, working their jobs, parenting their kids just fine. 

get that fake sympathy out of my face and how about we demand a **** test from Kevin instead.

He has never, not once, expressed any gratitude for all that Britney did for him. 

Remember that horrible interview with Matt Lauer? Britney broke down in tears when Matt mentioned that most people didn’t think Kevin was good enough for her. She defended him and completely had his back. 

He is a shameless ingrate. 

• Like 2
Just now, KatieKat said:

He has never, not once, expressed any gratitude for all that Britney did for him. 

Remember that horrible interview with Matt Lauer? Britney broke down in tears when Matt mentioned that most people didn’t think Kevin was good enough for her. She defended him and completely had his back. 

He is a shameless ingrate. 

True. Kevin is just confirming after all these years, he really is trash. 

• Like 1

Like a dirty little LEECH that just won't go away. Britney literally said this in her testimony! 

"I would like to also- go forward and say that the main reason why I’m here is to end the conservatorship without having to be evaluated. I’ve done a lot of research, mam’ and there’s a lot of judges who do end conservatorships for people without them having to be evaluated all the time. The only time they don’t is if a “concerned” (said sarcastically) family member says “something is wrong with this person” and otherwise and considering my family has lived off of my conservatorship for 13 years , I won’t be surprised if one of them has something to say and go forward and say “We don’t think this should end. We have to help her”