Kevin Federline Wants Evaluation if Conservatorship Ends

Kaplan speaking to Page Six says that they want to know at minimum why she was prescribed such a heavy psychotropic  ****, Lithium and what medical basis that was prescribed on and that there would have to be further “dialogue” if her Conservatorship were to end without an expert evaluation. 

During her testimony, Britney demanded she be released from the conservatorship without yet another evaluation. 

“I’ve seen it reported that Britney wants [the conservatorship] terminated without any expert evaluation,” K-Fed's lawyer tells Page Six. “One thing that I can imagine will engender a further dialogue should it be terminated is that I know she had revealed in the statement she made that she had been put on lithium, and I think, as you can imagine, lithium is regarded as a very powerful psychotropic medication.

“I have to hope that if some medical professional prescribed that for her that there was some condition or basis for that to be deemed an appropriate medical protocol,” he went on. “So, if the conservatorship were to end and even more so to be terminated without an exit evaluation, I’m sure that Kevin would at least want to know what the conditions were that gave rise to her being prescribed that, and Kevin would probably have to engender some dialogue along those lines at some point in time if that were to occur.”

“It was distressing to see her be in distress,” Kaplan told us. “Kevin really has no inside information about what goes on inside of the conservatorship, but obviously if Britney is in a healthy and good and strong place, that’s great. He wants her to be happy and healthy.”

Related:

kfed.jpg.3c7eda3177672dd7aec756226dab065b.jpg

2 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I used to give Kfed some slack cause he's never done an interview about her, is the father of her kids etc, but this rubs me the wrong way. Almost no one around Britney wants her to grow or change 

I agree. It’s because they are all living a great life off her misery unfortunately. 

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I used to give Kfed some slack cause he's never done an interview about her, is the father of her kids etc, but this rubs me the wrong way. Almost no one around Britney wants her to grow or change 

He *allegedly signed an iron clad NDA for his lifetime as part of the child support increase a few years back.

• Like 4

As Wendy said Death.

3 more years and child support is over I hope boys are not gonna be able to touch their trust till they are at least in their mid 20s. This leach will abuse that money as well.

He is trash. Has been trash. And literally her biggest mistake. What she saw in tjis scumbag is beyond me.

• Like 6