Kevin Federline Wants Evaluation if Conservatorship Ends

She was put on lithium against her will. It wasn't a decision she made, it was made for her and she was so heavily medicated that she required around the clock supervision because her vile alcoholic scumbag ******* of a failed business man didn't like that his successful daughter was standing her ground.

That's why she was put on it.

Yall just wanna drain her estate because if she ended it without an evaluation, you might end up being sued, and you cant threaten an investigation if the conservatorship is gone 

If Britbey has to get evaluated, it could take a year alone and would ultimately being followed by years of back and forth **** to kick the issue down the road until the children are 18, and now longer eligible for child support.

**** you K-Fed, your biggest accomplishment was signing a pre-nup and rushing to get sole custody so you could make money from your ex. If this was legitimately any woman who did the same thing, she'd be slutshamed and degraded for weaponising her children.

You're literally helping her father form arguments just to line your pockets.

• Like 3

One, she explained the lithium and I think as far as Kevin is concerned , talking to the boys is all that should be needed, they are old enough now. They can express what it’s like when with her, if there comfortable, if they feel safe plus, the fact that it was Britney who removed the boys when Jamie went after Preston and she immediately informed Kevin, that alone should prove to him that she is a capable mother and of sound mind.

• Like 2
38 minutes ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

Kaplan speaking to Page Six says that they want to know at minimum why she was prescribed such a heavy psychotropic  ****, Lithium and what medical basis that was prescribed on and that there would have to be further “dialogue” if her Conservatorship were to end without an expert evaluation. 

During her testimony, Britney demanded she be released from the conservatorship without yet another evaluation. 

“I’ve seen it reported that Britney wants [the conservatorship] terminated without any expert evaluation,” K-Fed's lawyer tells Page Six. “One thing that I can imagine will engender a further dialogue should it be terminated is that I know she had revealed in the statement she made that she had been put on lithium, and I think, as you can imagine, lithium is regarded as a very powerful psychotropic medication.

“I have to hope that if some medical professional prescribed that for her that there was some condition or basis for that to be deemed an appropriate medical protocol,” he went on. “So, if the conservatorship were to end and even more so to be terminated without an exit evaluation, I’m sure that Kevin would at least want to know what the conditions were that gave rise to her being prescribed that, and Kevin would probably have to engender some dialogue along those lines at some point in time if that were to occur.”

“It was distressing to see her be in distress,” Kaplan told us. “Kevin really has no inside information about what goes on inside of the conservatorship, but obviously if Britney is in a healthy and good and strong place, that’s great. He wants her to be happy and healthy.”

Related:

kfed.jpg.3c7eda3177672dd7aec756226dab065b.jpghttps://www.endurablegoods.com/misspelledyoth/2006/11/give_me_my_kids.html Kevin you better hope she has mercy on you! $40,000 a month should have been enough to shut your *** up! Don't poke the bear sleazeball  

25 minutes ago, ConceptD said:

Kevin is low-key the reason she’s even in the conservatorship because he was willing to use his children as leverage for her to comply in order to get the $ out of her estate. Gross and honestly I hope he dies. 

Wendy??????

• Haha 1
29 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

I just want to bring something up. Sean Preston, who is 15 years old, was following the w**d hashtag on instagram from the time he was 14 years old. He would also upload stories on his IG about smoking w**d. Obviously, there is no way he could get away with that at his mothers house and Kevin has primary custody. 

So, Kevin is allowing his underage kids to partake in ***** that can alter and affect a young developing mind.

Why isn’t this an issue? Why aren’t his parenting skills being questioned?

Jayden James went on IG live to blast Jamie Spears and was seen using a multitude of curse words while at his FATHER’s house. Why isn’t this questioned?

Only Britney’s parenting is questioned, god forbid she uses a curse word, god forbid she step out of line once in her life. She has to deal with 30% custody because of her father’s abuse towards her sons.

This is not right.

Too right! 💯 percent!!! 
damn right walter white GIF by Breaking Bad

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, boyinthemirror said:

Britney’s kids aside, this man right here is the biggest mistake she’s ever made and she’s been paying for it for too long. I hope she can get rid of him as soon as possible once she’s truly free. 

I want a restraining order against the dad the the sister the brother the business manager the ex husbands the lutfis 

Let’s not forget dr James Sparr, Jodi, and Samuel.

and maybe the mother should be sued xo

1 minute ago, Rik said:

I want a restraining order against the dad the the sister the brother the business manager the ex husbands the lutfis 

Let’s not forget dr James Sparr, jodi, Samuel, and maybe the mother should be sued xo

Yes. And on top of that, she should take Courtney’s advice and get out of that country. She’s been done dirty :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Like 1