Kevin Federline Wants Evaluation if Conservatorship Ends

In what ******* world does this man have any right to demand “proof”?! Jesus Christ, this is disgusting. Cause of the kids? THEY ALMOST GROWN NOW, at this point honestly now I’d almost say “**** it” if I were Britney, and tell everyone to piss off til they both turn 18 in a couple years. :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

they’ve dangled her babies in front of her basically their entire lives up to this point, what’s a couple more if it means potentially getting rid of all those leeches and getting her life back. When they turn 18 she can say -officially- a big F you to KFat and be whatever she wants to be for them from that moment on. 

This whole thing is abhorrent. I just can’t even imagine what Britney feels inside, truly. Sick. :beyfedup_beyonce_sunglasses_fed_up_annoyed_ok_wow_smh:

• Super Mods

Kevin Federline is quite literally the worst thing that happened to Britney. I am a 100% sure that if he never came into her life, none of this shi*t would have happened :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap: 

I mean, I'm glad she got her sons out of this marriage, but if you put it on a scale, she definitely suffered more than she enjoyed because of meeting Kfed.

5 hours ago, britbratt12 said:

The kids love their Father which is great and all but I can’t wait till Britney has to stop paying child support and he has to get a job. Lol his lawyer can eat **** too lol 

Guaranteed, if they are good people, they will see the truth as adults and elect to cut him out of their lives for the abuse to their mom.